Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Gambling: Do you think he wins more than he loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's Gambling: Do you think he wins more than he loses?

What do you think about Floyd's gambling? He always posts his winning bets on twitter, but I never saw him posting a bet that he lost. So basically he acts as if he only wins or almost only wins.
    I also like to bet on sports a little bit (but not much), but almost only on boxing, and the truth is in the long run I lost more than I won. I am a very cautious betting guy (last bet I won: Ward by decision against Froch, last bet I lost: Sturm wins by decision against Zbik) , and I know if I would take more risk, I would lose even more.
    But I don't bet a lot of money cause I hate losing it (I just do it for the fun of it). But I am honest enough to admit that in the long run I lost a little bit more than I won. And when I talk to friends, they also say they lose more often than they win.
    And now I ask you guys: what do you think about Floyd's gambling: Does he really win more than he loses?

Vote on the poll
    Yeah, I believe that Floyd wins more than he loses
    36.36%
    No, I don't believe Floyd wins more than he loses (in the long run)
    63.64%
    Last edited by raskat; 04-27-2012, 10:09 AM.

He probably loses more than he wins just like every other gambler in the world. He's not super human.

Comment

i cant believe i actually voted on this poll. the stupidity is rubbin off on me from comin on here it would seem...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        i cant believe i actually voted on this poll. the stupidity is rubbin off on me from comin on here it would seem...
        well, we got a lot of people here who love Floyd, and Floyd posts on facebook and twitter only winning bets AND he acts as if he wins always (or most of the time).
        I wanna hear what the Floyd fans think about that issue.

lol-EDIT: I just saw you voted for "yes, I believe Floyd...."

Comment

his money not mine
          that said
          Don't Really Care

Comment

who gives a monkeys **** that sob is filthy rich he will lose like everybody else but unlike other people it wont hurt him as it does others

Comment

Itīs really hard to be a winner on the long run in sports betting.

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
                Itīs really hard to be a winner on the long run in sports betting.
                exactly. Even if you win a few nice bets, in the long run you will lose more than you win.

Comment

Of course he loses more than he wins and unless he gets a grip on it he's going to end up like Roy Jones fighting well into his 40s to survive. Good luck to him.

Comment

What's up with all these ehhhhhh threads lately????? It seems like ever since we had the stupid article on here about Gamboa being 50's 2nd favorite boxer, that everyone just started popping off with threads like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X