No announcement yet.

A friend of mine was murdered in a robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend of mine was murdered in a robbery

One of the greatest men I ever knew. I was never really close in that I only talked to him at work, but I spoke of him often to my girlfriend. He was the happiest person I ever met.

I never heard him speak negatively of anyone in the four years I knew him. This is unheard of in the restraunt business. I always admired him for that and he always stood out and was always smiling. This really sucks, not just because he was a friend, but because I thought of him as the happiest man I know.

He was murdered in the restraunt I used to work at a few years ago. Apparently it was a robbery, but he was murdered in the process. He only worked their part-time a couple shifts a week.

He left a daughter behind. Can't imagine how she feels.

Sorry to hear buddy. I hope his family and you well.

Comment

That's terrible, man.

My condolences.

Comment

I hate to hear of a life cut short over senseless bullslit! Sorry for your loss bro!

Comment

Sorry for you loss

Comment

APRIL FOOLS?!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha almost got me dawg...... thats a good one.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I have worked in a restaurant when I was young too, and it was in a dangerous area, lots of fights in in that restaurant. Didn't care though, left for other reasons.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, I hope they catch the bastards!

Comment

That's horrible, man. Nothing else really to say. My condolences to you and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by scottishwhiskey View Post
                    APRIL FOOLS?!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha almost got me dawg...... thats a good one.
                    Its April 2 now man

Comment

Working...
                    X