Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny Pacquiao ban drug testing after he wins the election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Manny Pacquiao ban drug testing after he wins the election?

His fans voted for him to prevent the fight with Mayweather from happening, since they knew he'd lose.

I think the first law change Pacquiao tries to put in action is a permanent ban on drug test screening for all labor jobs. This should increase the productivity of the nations workforce at least 50% overnight.

They all believed him when he said blood testing weakens him, despite it not affecting 80lb 16 year old's in the Olympics, so I think it would definitely boost the morale of the work-force.

He would then market a new drink, called "Manny shakes". Alex Ariza would get 20% of all revenue. This new drink would cooinside perfectly with the new law.
    Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 05-10-2010, 11:18 AM.

Will Manny ban you from this website instead?

Comment

He'll be a congressman, not the bloody president of the Philipines.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        He'll be a congressman, not the bloody president of the Philipines.
        Nice play with words!

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
          His fans voted for him to prevent the fight with Mayweather from happening, since they knew he'd lose.
          I think the first law change Pacquiao tries to put in action is a permanent ban on drug test screening for all labor jobs. This should increase the productivity of the nations workforce at least 50% overnight.

They all believed him when he said blood testing weakens him, despite it not affecting 80lb 16 year old's in the Olympics, so I think it would definitely boost the morale of the work-force.

He would then market a new drink, called "Manny shakes". Alex Ariza would get 20% of all revenue. This new drink would cooinside perfectly with the new law.
          Hahahahaha. Great post. Nah, Come on Pacquiao. Prove you are a legit clean athlete and that you really want the fight. If he really wants the fight he will take the test, I dont want to hear any more bull**** about a cut-off date. Just take the test and stop acting like an immature little girl. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
            Hahahahaha. Great post. Nah, Come on Pacquiao. Prove you are a legit clean athlete and that you really want the fight. If he really wants the fight he will take the test, I dont want to hear any more bull**** about a cut-off date. Just take the test and stop acting like an immature little girl. lol
            He's a cheater!

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
              He's a cheater!
              You would think you'd change the nature of you posts since all this flaming and trolling got you canned last time. But no, here you are, doing the same polluting of the nsb. Hiding behind disabled rep, so the entire forum dosn't come down on you like last time.

May as well put me on ignore now.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                You would think you'd change the nature of you posts since all this flaming and trolling got you canned last time. But no, here you are, doing the same polluting of the nsb. Hiding behind disabled rep, so the entire forum dosn't come down on you like last time.

May as well put me on ignore now.
                You're gay ! "peeleft:

Comment

idiotic post TS do you think before you POST???? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                    idiotic post TS do you think before you POST???? SMH
                    PED's are the future! Thank your god, idol, savior, national hero, and almighty pacman congressman !

Comment

Working...
                    X