Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans getting laid in Australia....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Americans getting laid in Australia....

I heard that a lot of Aussies worship Americans and if you are an okay looking gent you are gonna get major play. Is this true? Tell me the ins and outs of this or is it just myth?

I can only speak from personal experience but I would say myth.

I studied at University of Queensland for 6 years up until 2007. There were heaps of American guys studying there from time to time and most of the girls I studied with just thought they acted like wankers because, pretty much, they did.

I only met around 4 American chicks out there. One of them was ok and pretty hot but the other three were complete ****s.

I'm glad I live in Australia to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      I can only speak from personal experience but I would say myth.

I studied at University of Queensland for 6 years up until 2007. There were heaps of American guys studying there from time to time and most of the girls I studied with just thought they acted like wankers because, pretty much, they did.

I only met around 4 American chicks out there. One of them was ok and pretty hot but the other three were complete ****s.

I'm glad I live in Australia to be honest.
      Interesting. I've always thought about moving out of the country but its a huge risk. I hear good things about Australia and after talking with people all around the world(even on this site), you realize that America isn't the end all to be all. I like the ocean but I also like the big city so I'm not sure if there's something like that in Australia or not. Either way its interesting and although I've never been there and its thousands of miles away its something thats always interested me.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Interesting. I've always thought about moving out of the country but its a huge risk. I hear good things about Australia and after talking with people all around the world(even on this site), you realize that America isn't the end all to be all. I like the ocean but I also like the big city so I'm not sure if there's something like that in Australia or not. Either way its interesting and although I've never been there and its thousands of miles away its something thats always interested me.
        If you like the ocean and the big city Sydney might be the best option. I live in Brisbane and its about a 1 hour drive from the Gold Coast - probably one of Australia's best beaches.

I have always wanted to live in Perth to be honest. If I ever moved out of Brisbane within Australia it would probably be there I think. Melbourne is my favourite city on the East coast. I have had some fukn awesome holidays down there.

Comment

Australia is a great place to live. Good weather, friendly people. Very multicultural country.

Comment

What about us scots??? Aussie burds like us or what

Comment

Countries outside of America don't have big cities.

Just villages and towns.

Comment

I had friend move from new york to sydney
                he says australia is backwards compared to the U.S
                and misses the new york and wants to go back

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  With your ' British ' accent.

Cracks me up everytime I hear Yanks say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Ladies don't like the ginger ****.

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    Countries outside of America don't have big cities.

Just villages and towns.
                    Village or town wouldn't be that bad as long as it has some nightlife. I'm more about the ocean tbh, it makes me feel at peace with myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X