Fight Night Round 4 - Q&A

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    kelly devine is awesome :wank:

as for FNR4. i too hope they dont have buttons as DLC, they made the right move rolling with the analog sticks. now they gon back down cuz of some idiots bitching about it? please.. analog sticks acquire skills, ppl dont have any they shouldnt play. its just ******ed wasting time and effort on these punks just cuz they suck.
    The majority of those "idiots" buy the game. Without them then the game doesn't sell as well. Btw whats so skillful about doing a half circle on the analog stick? Its pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
      The majority of those "idiots" buy the game. Without them then the game doesn't sell as well. Btw whats so skillful about doing a half circle on the analog stick? Its pretty simple.
      if its so simple why are people bitching about it then?

Comment

Originally posted by rape View Post
        i am the anti-button brigade!
        With you on the stick and me on the buttons on FN3 I reckon I'd **** you up something awful. I'm a surgeon with those buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
          With you on the stick and me on the buttons on FN3 I reckon I'd **** you up something awful. I'm a surgeon with those buttons.
          i would make you cry.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
            ..............mmm.......yep....................... .......uhuh.......sorry can't stop looking at rape's sig.....
            Same!! lol

Anyway ye i prefere the analog cos i think buttons jst make the game too easy....i think it takes much mre skill to use the analog...especially when throwing combos together

Comment

^ the voice of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by rape View Post
                if its so simple why are people bitching about it then?
                Becuase many don't like the feel of it. Its also not really responsive.

Comment

if you saw how i murder fools you wouldn't think that.

Comment

played the demo and it felt responsive as **** to me.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      played the demo and it felt responsive as **** to me.
                      Theres a lag. When I try to throw and combo it throws it a few seconds late.

Comment

Working...
                      X