No announcement yet.

Here's the Choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the Choice

You get to pick ANYONE in the world to f.uck, catch is you cannot f.uck anyone else and it has to be whenever, wherever and however they want until the day you die. Or you have to f.uck fat, I'm talking real fat, and ugly, and I'm talking butt ugly chicks, one a day for a year. The first one seems less obviously the best the more I think about it. But I still think I'd go with that option.

one of those chicks that have that condition where they are horny all the time

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      one of those chicks that have that condition where they are horny all the time
      Nymphomania :P

I go with Elizabeth Hurley

Comment

Kate Beckinsale

Comment

I got the one in my avy and sig. She's about 5 years older and much less hot looking now, but as she is there is definitely my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
            I got the one in my avy and sig. She's about 5 years older and much less hot looking now, but as she is there is definitely my choice.
            How long would she have to be deceased for before you took a peek down her pants?

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
              How long would she have to be deceased for before you took a peek down her pants?
              Depends. If the body can still be identified as her then it's all good.

Comment

i'll go with miley cyrus, i dont want a ***** diein on me from old age and me havin to **** the skeleton or some ****, im young, miley's young, nobody die'in anytime soon, but that's if this has to be a celebrity, personally i dont see milus as that attractive, ****able sure, but eh..better babes in my school

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
                  Depends. If the body can still be identified as her then it's all good.
                  if she was in a wheelchair and paralysed would you get her while she sleeps? technically you could use the armrests as leverage to pretty exponential effect

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                    if she was in a wheelchair and paralysed would you get her while she sleeps? technically you could use the armrests as leverage to pretty exponential effect
                    She's already received it while paralysed in a film I saw her in, so in real life is the next step.

What level of paralysis are we talking, up to the neck or just the legs? I need to know.

Comment

Working...
                    X