Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of person were you in High School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School popular stoner jock

Al Bundy style holding down my high school's record for most wrestling wins in a season

A true legend in my own mind, lol

Always had the cheerleader girlfriend

Comment

I went to a small school. I was the popular jock, but also quiet. Everyone liked me though based on my athletic ability.

Comment

Hall monitor

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          I still wear baggy jncos, steeltoe boots, long belts and wife beaters around.
          I remember Jnco jeans. Usually the skaters wear them back in the day. I used to call them mop-pants 'cause my friends who wore them looked like they were mopping the floor with the end of their jeans sweeping the ground.

From elementary to highschool, I was the "guy who could draw good"... Everyone would partner up with me when there were art projects or would ask me to draw stuff for them. I had friends from all cliques and got along well with most people. Was also sporty, liked video games, liked hiphop, r&b, and rock. Basically well-rounded.

Now I'm old. ****.
          Last edited by Ruthless One; 01-08-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

And with a serious chip on my shoulder waiting for anybody to try and knock it off

When I was a junior my brother with cerebral palsy was a freshman and I was very protective, and looking back I was overly so

So I created conflicts where there weren't any

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Hall monitor
              that's fitting

Comment

Not gonna lie I was ****ing hilarious in high school.

Comment

I was a nerd. I graduated Salutatorian in High School.

Comment

I was king ****, all the females were in love with me ( still with my main girl from highschool we broke up and got back together a grip of times but we always knew we end up together lol) lol dudes were scared of me, I had cash I was slanging hard and I was like a nerd the gang unit had me down as a gang member and they never could believe it when they used to come and pick me up at school or something lol.

High school was funny had alot of friends and I wont say enemies cause pssh wasnt on that level but I got into alot of scraps in highschool but I was leaps and bounds more skillful then these windmills motherfuckers lol I remeber once first day of school I scrap up this dude before 1st period in the rest room huge dude and I racked em up so clean and knocked his out into the urinals lol later that day in like 4th period the girls were all asking me hella question checking to see if I had any marks they were like I cant believe you got into a fight you dont look like it the other dude was lumped up and taken to the hospital with a broken arm lol he aint snitch though but school gang unit still came and got me lol.

Comment

I entered high school scheduled for all AP courses. I was pretty smart. Sadly, I was also 1 of very few Mexicans in AP courses, none of them my friends.

All my friends were dumbasses and I wanted to be with them. I flunked out of my classes. I think by mid freshman year I was taking regular courses.

We would also go to Mexico for about a month each year so I fell way behind.

I graduated high school with 19 F's and graduated 83rd in my class, out of 86.

So stupid. I could have been in the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X