No announcement yet.

VIDEO: More talk from Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    What is it about Brooklyn? I don'd get it. Is it the toughest place in the world? I think not.

From what I can tell is that this "professional" boxer from Brooklyn has soft skin and is pretty insecure about himself. Way to represent where you are from.
    You are trolling your own thread lol

Comment

Zab "U nam saying" Judah lol

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        I stopped watching when Zab claimed to be the greatest P4P fighter on the world.
        I can't watch it but I can feel what you meant lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
          What is it about Brooklyn? I don'd get it. Is it the toughest place in the world? I think not.
          Even if it was, Garcia is not fighting the whole of Brooklyn, he's fighting Judah. It's an individual sport, your neighborhood cannot help you.

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Is this dude for real? I am willing to bet points that if a KO happens that it is Joel Judah picking up Zab before its Angel in the ring picking up Danny.
          Your post made me think about Joel getting in the ring and fighting Roger Mayweather and Ellerbe during the Floyd fight. It could very well happen again in that fight if one fighter commits a foul.

Comment

Zab Judah should legally change his name to, "Brooklyn Judah".

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Is this dude for real? I am willing to bet points that if a KO happens that it is Joel Judah picking up Zab before its Angel in the ring picking up Danny. Zab you too old to screaming brooklyn about everything. There has been and will always be soft sucka people from every place in this world and brooklyn has produced its fair share of them just like other places!
              Agreed.

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
              You are trolling your own thread lol
              How you figure? Did you even watch the video? Probably not, hence the troll here is you.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Even if it was, Garcia is not fighting the whole of Brooklyn, he's fighting Judah. It's an individual sport, your neighborhood cannot help you.
              I agree. Someone needs to tell him that though.

Comment

Zab is such a b itch. If I was from Brooklyn I would be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                X