Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please take a moment to pray for Omar Henry! (can be dead in 2m)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is tough to hear. i wish him the best and, if the worst is inevitable, inner peace.

Comment

When he didn't communicate for days after the surgery, I figured it was bad news when they opened him up. Very tragic and sad story.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all the wishing to me. If you're not in pain and in the hospital like me with stage 4 cancer be very grateful to God. In reality there's more stuff to thank him for than to complain about especially gifts you receive from loved ones its the thought that counts. - Omar Henry

Comment

Here are the latest pics.

Comment

This is awful. Nothing but the best wishes to him. Hope he pulls through.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                Words cannot express how horrible this is. My gran was diagnosed with the same type cancer and it spread. Doctors said it was too late but somehow she made a miraculous recovery and 5 Years later she's still alive. Anything is possible, don't give up hope, just pray.
                I hope this happens for homeboy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Here are the latest pics.

There's a reason I dont like to step inside a hospital. These pics makes me so sad I get depressed.

I hope Omar Henry pulls through man.

Comment

I dont want to get everybodys hope down or appear insensitive, but prognosis for pancreatic CA is quite "almost a done deal". i hope and pray he could be one of them exception though.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                      Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all the wishing to me. If you're not in pain and in the hospital like me with stage 4 cancer be very grateful to God. In reality there's more stuff to thank him for than to complain about especially gifts you receive from loved ones its the thought that counts. - Omar Henry
                      Faith in God (even if it doesn't exist) makes a man stronger. At least Omar is gonna die at peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X