Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is SICKENED by the constant mention of Barrera loosing to Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is SICKENED by the constant mention of Barrera loosing to Khan?

The SKY Sports commentators are CONSTANTLY Cirle Jerking over Khans 'win' over Barrera.

If you are a fan of boxing - it'll make you sick.

find a scribe that doesnt think khan/warren got a gift.
    in anyother country it would of been stopped in the second. no contest

Comment

Yeah totally agree. Sadly casual boxing fans are fooled by it. I've lost count the number of times I've told my mate that Barrera was a) 3 years past it, b) fighting at a weight that would never suit him and c) didn't even lose.. should've been a NC

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
        find a scribe that doesnt think khan/warren got a gift.
        in anyother country it would of been stopped in the second. no contest
        Once a week in the sports page of the newspaper I get there's a small boxing section. I was disgusted to read this in it earlier in the week:

"The previous time Khan fought, he put on a dazzling display of speed, power and determination while dominating Mexico City's Marco Antonio Barrera. A huge cut hampered Barrera's ability to keep step with the fleet-footed Brit, and ultimately the fight was stopped due to excessive bleeding in the fifth round. The technical decision was awarded to Khan. No arguments."

Comment

Originally posted by the dreamer View Post
          once a week in the sports page of the newspaper i get there's a small boxing section. I was disgusted to read this in it earlier in the week:

"the previous time khan fought, he put on a dazzling display of speed, power and determination while dominating mexico city's marco antonio barrera. A huge cut hampered barrera's ability to keep step with the fleet-footed brit, and ultimately the fight was stopped due to excessive bleeding in the fifth round. The technical decision was awarded to khan. no arguments."

disgusting.

Comment

marco did this to himself..when fighters fight past their prime and lose fights they wouldnt have lost in their prime..its their fault...money=the root of all evil...greed=one of the 7 deadly sins

Comment

Originally posted by roe View Post
              Yeah totally agree. Sadly casual boxing fans are fooled by it. I've lost count the number of times I've told my mate that Barrera was a) 3 years past it, b) fighting at a weight that would never suit him and c) didn't even lose.. should've been a NC
              and that all is barrerras fault

Comment

they sound like a bunch of pinoy commentators

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                  and that all is barrerras fault
                  Barrera wanted to win a title in a 4th weigh class. Him and Khan were number 1 and 2. This was a legitimate fight between contenders but it ended in FARCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                    Barrera wanted to win a title in a 4th weigh class. Him and Khan were number 1 and 2. This was a legitimate fight between contenders but it ended in FARCE.
                    legit????how the hell did marco get ranked #2???who did he beat???no damn body..**** was currupt from the jump

Comment

Working...
                    X