Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis super cool - posts video of his new car, captioned "Kovalev u need a ride?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    There is a lot of stupid video from boxing history of guys doing similar stuff. I didn't say he was silencing anything, telling people to **** off is not silencing them~
    Ah, in that case he sure told me!

I'M SO OFFENDED RIGHT NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Ah, in that case he sure told me!

I'M SO OFFENDED RIGHT NOW!
      Just like I am sure he is worried about you while he is pimping around Montreal pulling *****es in his sick ride.

Comment

Kovalev gotta send a nice pair of those little signed boxing gloves for Adonis to hang off his rear-view. LOL.

Irony is of course that at age 30 I'm pretty sure Kovalev will end up with the more lucrative career even though he's the one who seems to care less about it.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-01-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Nice car, but WHO CARES...

As long as this guy keeps his name in the same sentences as Kovalev with gimmicks like this the more he will eventually be highly disregarded by the vast majority. He already suffers from a lack of respect from a lot of fans as it is.

Little stunts like this, running from someone then shouting back at him about a car over his shoulder, just makes him look stupid.

Comment

Just like I am sure he is worried about you while he is pimping around Montreal pulling *****es in his sick ride.
            So why doesn't he just pull "bïtches in his sick ride" instead of posting photos on Instagram to his "detractors"? I mean each to their own, but if I had the choice, I'd be too busy driving around showing my car off to all the fanny , rather than showing off to a guy I'm too shook to fight.

That's just me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
              So why doesn't he just pull "bïtches in his sick ride" instead of posting photos on Instagram to his "detractors"? I mean each to their own, but if I had the choice, I'd be too busy driving around showing my car off to all the fanny , rather than showing off to a guy I'm too shook to fight.

That's just me though.
              Because he is a prize fighter, and keeping people talking about you good or bad is a benefit. Stevenson has gotten more pub for this whole ordeal than any of his wins so it is in his interest to continue that and giving those people a **** you like that will keep the people talking (hence our conversation here).

2 sayings
              Any publicity is good publicity

It doesn't matter if they are booing you or cheering you as long as they aren't silent about you.

The second one they got you on, because you will now never be silent abut Stevenson again, so you are reacting just like he wants. If you want to do it right, you should ignore him.

Comment

Why do you live through other peoples belongings? That car can not bring happiness to this piece of sh-t's life. He is the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

I see....are his missus and two daughters aware of what his gonna do in his new ride? Perhaps someone should tell 'em...see how fast them wheels go back to the dealer...

Comment

Stevenson may or may not be scared of Kovalev, but you guys act like he's responsible for all boxing's ills.
                    Of course, as a boxing fan I wanted to see this fight, but only us care about the sport. For Promoters-Managers-TV Networks and Boxers, this is just a business.

Hasn't Floyd, the face of boxing, a reputation for cherrypicking? Will Canelo ever face Lara? What about fighters getting undeserved title shots/belts (Chavez, Loma) and undeserved TV exposure (TMT fighters)? Crooked Sanctioning Bodies? Robberies? etc.

I think Stevenson never wanted to fight Kovalev, and he deserves criticism, but he's not the first to do that, and he certainly won't be the last.

Comment

I see....are his missus and two daughters aware of what he's gonna do with his new ride? Perhaps someone should tell 'em...see how fast them wheels go back to the dealer...

Comment

Working...
                      X