Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum needs to use Orlando Cruz "Gayness" to sell the JMM-Bradley PPV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd mayweather sells the most ppv's so being gay obviously attracts viewers

Comment

That's a pretty bad Idea. We already have enough gay people on this site.

Do you really want to market boxing as a gay sport? Come on

For what? so that bob Arum makes some extra money?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        floyd mayweather sells the most ppv's so being gay obviously attracts viewers
        With that crack head in your sig? You've got some set of balls on you.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          No Arum just worked with JFK, Arum is a Republican.

Anyways, this is a boxing website, if you wanna be butt hurt over what celebrities don't support your ideology I suggest you don't support them.

And also Foxnews.com has forums that others also share the same belief.
          Check it out, it's a awesome website.

Also stop spreading LIBERAL propaganda, we have enough of that crap.
          Did you just suggest foxnews as a source of credible opinions?

Holy hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            Did you just suggest foxnews as a source of credible opinions?

Holy hell.
            I don't know, Conservatives don't find Fox news as a credible source???

Comment

Supporting Gay is is a liberal thing am I right?? And you are here basically stating that he SHOULD use gay propaganda to sell a fight am I right?

Stop supporting gay liberal propaganda.
              I'll support it if i want to ***!

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
                If the fight was in Vegas maybe. But last I checked the fight was in China. And support his gayness how? You want the Village People walking him to the ring or something like that? How would you exploit that if you were Arum?
                Jason Collins came out and was supported by Obama and was a hero on twitter.

I thought Cruz vs. Saldio was on the undercard of JMM vs. Bradley in Vegas? what do you mean china?

Comment

I don't know, Conservatives don't find Fox news as a credible source???
                  I don't think anyone in their right mind would find it credible. Thinly veiled opinion covered by the facade of carefully selected facts to support said opinion, that takes none of the whole argument.

Fox news is for people who require validation about their one hundred year old mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
                    If the fight was in Vegas maybe. But last I checked the fight was in China. And support his gayness how? You want the Village People walking him to the ring or something like that? How would you exploit that if you were Arum?

Comment

Yep, with all the Conservative actors such as Clint Eastwood and Ronald Reagan, just saying.
                      I would say the ratio of Hollywood liberals to conservatives is about 80% to 20% in favor of liberals but who cares what it is. I think it would bring alittle more attention to the ppv

Comment

Working...
                      X