Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent pics of Brock Lesnar (he doesn't look too great)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he looks normal + unroided lol.

When I read the thread title I **** bricks, I thought I'd see some Ricky Hatton-style destruction lol !

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
      That other guy doesn't look too good either, what's up with that black stuff all over his face?

hes got some serious acne issues. Black heads all over

Comment

Looks like the roids that he and so many other MMA "athletes" take are wearing off. Brock fans need not worry though, i'm sure he already has another cycle ready to go for the Carwin fight.

Comment

He was taking roids when he was at WWE, loser, not after he started MMA ... go away.

Comment

he looks in good shape. the more muscle he loses the better, he will be faster with more stamina, lighter on his feet.. but will still have the thick tendons, muscle memory, and build to be extremely strong. if you think him a little smaller is a bad thing you are very mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
              Looks like the roids that he and so many other MMA "athletes" take are wearing off. Brock fans need not worry though, i'm sure he already has another cycle ready to go for the Carwin fight.

Comment

looks a little different, nothing alarming though

could simply be a matter of him training his body for cardio purposes now that his fights have the possibility of going 5rds

Comment

He's been relaxing, recovering from the long training. You don't really expect him to look ripped everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
                    looks a little different, nothing alarming though

could simply be a matter of him training his body for cardio purposes now that his fights have the possibility of going 5rds
                    Yep, if any of these pro NFL players make it in MMA, you'll be seeing their definition fading away as well. It's a different sport, your muscle is going to be from training around capability and flexibility rather than weight training. I'm no where near a professional Mixed Martial Artist's level, but since I started Jiu Jitsu I've been cutting back on pumping iron and focus mainly on flexibility and core strength, MMA grappling requires a completely different type of strength than straight up wrestling.

Comment

him losing weight is a good thing.. he'd still be strong but with more finesse, stamina will improve and he'll always have the size advantage anyways.. looks good to me, no ****

Comment

Working...
                      X