No announcement yet.

Cotto is Pacquiao's first real challenge since Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i thought i saw Rondo in the back trying out too....great vid man...they better keep that asian laker girl from last season tho
    nah that was smush.

his only hope of getting back in the nba......

btw some people are saying lamar accepted 4/36m.

same deal as before but the 4th year is no longer a team option.

not official but that's what my friend heard on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
      lol yes iam from L.A gotta love my lakers, gotta bring back my dude Odom though. Let me ask you this, could ricky beat a prime Kostya?

they're waiting for Dr Buss to put a deal back on the table...but now that the market has spoken, LO isnt getting that $10mil per that he wants...IF a deal is put back, prolly somewhere around the $6.5-8mil range

as for Ricky-KT, although Kostya hadn't been as active going into that fight, hatton's mauling style really offset his advantages...there was little room for kostya's laser right hand to get off...and when he did get to fire it, it didnt do the type of damage that we're all accustomed to seeing

i dont think he could have beaten KT in his prime outside of england but their styles matchup would have dictated a competitive bout each time

and lastly, lets not make it seem like KT was completely passed it...that version of KT would have still been a handful for anyone at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
        nah that was smush.

his only hope of getting back in the nba......

btw some people are saying lamar accepted 4/36m.

same deal as before but the 4th year is no longer a team option.

not official but that's what my friend heard on the radio.
        I hope youre right bro, I dont think they can repeat without Odom.

Comment

Hatton was a challenge before they fought, Oscar was a challenge before they fought...........fuck who cares, Laker teams and cheerleaders seem to be the topic anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
            I hope youre right bro, I dont think they can repeat without Odom.
            i think they can repeat without odom.

odom just makes it easier. without odom we have no room for error.

if mak's favorite center gets hurt again we're screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Hatton was a challenge before they fought, Oscar was a challenge before they fought...........fuck who cares, Laker teams and cheerleaders seem to be the topic anyway.
              you can root for the lake show when the kings move.

Comment

you can root for the lake show when the kings move.
                That's pretty much what's gonna happen.

I'm going to Disneyland and Universal next week......then maybe Redondo beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  That's pretty much what's gonna happen.

I'm going to Disneyland and Universal next week......then maybe Redondo beach.
                  can i go too?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    they're waiting for Dr Buss to put a deal back on the table...but now that the market has spoken, LO isnt getting that $10mil per that he wants...IF a deal is put back, prolly somewhere around the $6.5-8mil range

as for Ricky-KT, although Kostya hadn't been as active going into that fight, hatton's mauling style really offset his advantages...there was little room for kostya's laser right hand to get off...and when he did get to fire it, it didnt do the type of damage that we're all accustomed to seeing

i dont think he could have beaten KT in his prime outside of england but their styles matchup would have dictated a competitive bout each time

and lastly, lets not make it seem like KT was completely passed it...that version of KT would have still been a handful for anyone at 140
                    The Zoo-Hatton fight was kind of underwhelming for me.
                    My problem with Zoo was during his later years he was always getting hurt even though every report was he was training like a madman.
                    Kendall Holt was sparring with him before and got worked.
                    I thought it was a very ugly fight but Hatton took some good shots early.
                    Just dont think they were prime Zoo shots at that point.

Comment

can i go too?
                      Too expensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X