Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Paul Williams accept CLOTTEY'S CHALLENGE ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
    Hating or not he does have a legit point....Its a double standard and you know it...Williams is moving on to better things just like Cotto went on to better things when Williams lost...so what the difference?
    sure... thats why i have invited him.. several times to ask me any question.. about anything... to see if he can label me as a hater or biased rican or whatsoever...

Williams moved to better things.. with kelly.... no doubt about that.. and I rather preffer to see him against kelly than clottey... also i like williams over kelly... 2 bad the fight aint happening..

also i like williams over clottey.....

Im only giving one fact. When somebody claims that nobody wants to face him..... @ 147 thats not true. Thats all....

WIlliams deserve respect and a shot against any top welterweight.. unfurtunatelly for him..... his manager and his team havnt done a great job in promoting the guy and hes suffering the consequences..

that's the only reason williams isnt getting a shot @ any top dog big name fighter.

is not BECAUSE OF HIS LOSS to quintana. <-- THATS BULL****.

quintana was in the very same situation. he was an unknown fighter who had to took the big risk of fighting williams and he make the most of his opportunity.....

then williams like an elite fighter he is.. came back strong and took revenge in a fashion way! so props to him... and if they fight again I pick williams over quintana....

so... in other words.. im a fan of williams 2.... and Im only saying that therse somebody who wants to fight him.. if he CHOOOSE not 2...

i will understand, his business wise decision..... cos clottey wont bring to him what he'$ looking for.........

there's only one point that i want to make clear on this thread....

When somebody say's that nobody wants to face him..

That's not correct. Joshua Clottey.

Thats a fact. Not an oppinion, I agree with him/you that some ppl may use double standards in this situation with williams... yup true...

but not me.

hello jantzen!

Comment

• ahh.. just in case,.... and only for educational purpose.....

post #103

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      yeah!!

williams workrate will be 2 much for clottey.

Comment

• For the most ducked man in boxing, Williams sure has guys lining up to fight him: Hopkins, Clottey, Dzinziruk, Martinez, Pavlik, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          For the most ducked man in boxing, Williams sure has guys lining up to fight him: Hopkins, Clottey, Dzinziruk, Martinez, Pavlik, etc.
          watch out jim!!

jantzen will come out shooting and blazing @ you for being a cotto hugger!

yeahh a cotto hugger.. cos he will always bring cotto to the equation no matter what.. right jantzen??

IMHO i think he's having a tough time trying to get to 147... and hes only willing to do it only for a BIG PAYDAY.. and not for peanuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            For the most ducked man in boxing, Williams sure has guys lining up to fight him: Hopkins, Clottey, Dzinziruk, Martinez, Pavlik, etc.
            well he said that before the winky fight...

then he got the winky fight... then clottey siad hed fight him.. then pavlik did.. and he hasnt said anything like that since...

so your basing that off of previous conditions...

and he signed on to fight kelly, who backed out.. and he said hed fight bernard so...

Comment

• no one gives a **** about clotty. hes boring and will never have any mainstream marketability. theres no reason for p-will to take a chance on this guy. fighting him would be dumber then fighting bernard the career derailer hopkins

Comment

Working...
              X