Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's you favorite active fighter's best win in your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    LMAO I was thinking about that one. His first fight was atrocious but the way he came in on the rematch was great. He didn't only beat Agbeko down in a more dominant fashion but he did it cleanly . His Anselmo Moreno win was also good but the fact that Moreno was dragged up in weight and was fighting in a division that isn't were he excelled at was what took away from it, IMO.
    The Agbeko fight to me was more satisfying because he beat him more dominate and shut up all the doubters who thought he needed to cheat the first fight.

However the Moreno fight to me proved Abner was on a different level. Remember everyone kept saying Abner would never fight Moreno, that Chemito would out box him the way he'd outboxed Vic. Abner put a whopping on him.

Comment

Mayweather vs Hatton

Marquez over Pacquiao was pretty sweet too

Comment

Pacman's win over Marquez in their third fight.

Comment

Manny/Ledwaba. That was a hungry mfer right there.

Comment

JMM vs PAC 4 .A defining finish to one of the great rivalries in the sport .

Comment

Matthysse...on paper, probably his win over Peterson.

It's a bit shit really thinking about it because I don't rate Peterson. I was going to say Alexander but he came off a loss against Bradley, and I don't rate Alexander either. These are C+/B- fighters.

In the ring, his stoppage win over Humberto Soto is most impressive to me. Very durable opponent who has since outpointed Molina Jr.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 02-08-2015, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Can't think of anything that brought me more joy than watching Broner get fuk ed up and humiliated. what a night. twice knocked down, hump vengeance, forced into acting as if he couldn't keep on fighting "but the headbutt ref. A just can't continue", broken jaw and left the ring crying without his soul.

Comment

Damn, just realized I don't have a favorite active fighter anymore. It used to be Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., then Oscar de la Hoya, then Fernando Vargas, then Erik Morales/Jose Luis Castillo... now? I have no favorite fighter!

I guess Jose Luis Castillo is still active. His best win is... Mayweather.

Comment

Keith over Chaves, soon to be Guerrero.

Comment

Maidana over Floyd , the first time

Comment

Working...
                      X