No announcement yet.

House Of Cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    It's excellent. My only criticism is that Frank Underwood has no real rival, he's just head and shoulders above everyone.

I believe Season 3 drops in a couple of months. All episodes will be available from launch. God bless Netflix.

*edit* Actually it's Feb 27th. Thx to 1985
    Frank is definitely one of the most captivating characters I've seen on screen.

Season 3 next month, absolutely can't wait.

Tusk was kind of his rival, Frank's so damn smart though.

Comment

Yeah love the show. I'm going to watch season 2 next week.

Comment

I'm going to check it out after I finish the first 3 seasons of Lilyhammer. I didn't think a Netflix Original with Miami Steve as the main star would be so damn good. Lol.

It's clear however....Netflix Originals are in the Upper Elite bracket of programs now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
        Last edited by Run; 01-06-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

damn good show.Cant wait for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED***8482;
            One of my favorite actors is Spacey, I haven't seen this yet though... this is netflix only right?
            Yeah I think so.

If you're a Spacey fan you'll love this, he's incredible in this.

Frank is a larger than life character, so smart, so cunning, ruthless, manipulative, evil.

So enjoyable to watch and Spacey does it perfectly. Perfect man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              Just reregistered with netflix, Ill check this out probably tomorrow.
              Literally every Netflix Original is worth watching.

Except I haven't heard anything good about Marco Polo from the critics. But.....

House of Cards ( haven't got into it yet but obviously it's great considering 99% of everyone says it is..and Spacey is excellent)

Bojack Horseman ( Will Arnett and Jesse from Breaking Bad do the voices and it's clever)

Lilyhammer ( Dark comedy with Dante from Sopranos (Miami Steve) It's like My Cousin Vinny and I like it

Peaky Blinders ( Just a great Boardwalk Empire type pre-depression era UK crime epic)

The Killing ( takes a bit to get used to the Danis production but a pretty good series about a chick detective hunting a killer)

Etc all pretty much top notch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
              X