Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd, what is there to really to be concerned about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF MARGARITO AND KO'D HIS ASS. Margarito was a cheater, why do you guys bring this individual up anymore, everything he did in the ring is SUSPECT.
    and Margarito beat Cotto who beat Shane.

What exactly is the point you're trying to make? That fighters lose?

Uh, yea, its competition.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      there is no concern. nobody is good enough to beat mayweather.
      U beat your meat to him every 5 minutes,

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
        Heres what I also know.
        Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez xs4
        Manny Pacquiao vs Erik Moralez xs3
        Manny Pacquiao vs Marco Antonio Barrera xs2

All alive and healthy.
        After next year you may be able to add "Manny Pacquiao vs Bradley x2" up there, or update vs. Marquez to "x5"

Here's what I really think: Floyd and his fans feel that FLoyd has nothing to gain but everything to lose when he fights Manny. I really believe this is the case. For all these years, it's Floyd who criticizes Manny and it's always been Floyd who has to put his money where his mouth is. Floyd did ALL the trashtalking, not Pac.

Floyd KNOWS how beloved Pac is, and I'm sure seeing how Pac is still beloved and a warrior AFTER THE KO, you know that both casual and real boxing fans will ALWAYS RESPECT what Pac has done, win or lose. Pac has gone through all the different professional and personal challenges during his boxing career and he still stays humble. That's why it's hard to not like the guy.

FLoyd on the other hand is super paranoid about what would happen when his "0" goes away, now more than ever. If he loses that "0", will he still be respected? Will he get the same treatment as Pac? What if Floyd wins and end up with a bloody face? Will people talk more about Floyd's win or will his bloody beatup face be the talk of the social media, with his face all over the web (think margarito)? Floyd is a sensitive guy, he's not stupid to ignore these possibilities. Floyd knows that even if he wins, he will not get celebrated by his nation the way Pac does. Floyd is an extremely bitter and jealous individual and he just wanna be loved. There's alot of hardcore Floyd fans here who loves making fun of how Pac carries an entire nation on his shoulder, but it's not hard to see that Floyd would die to get the same adoration from his fellow Americans.

I really do believe that Floyd feels he has nothing to gain anymore from fighting Pac.

Comment

This is one of those things where they're gonna make documentaries years later trying to figure out why or what Floyd was so scared of. They'll interview an old unintelligible Floyd asking him once and for all what his reason was, and he'll still make up some drawn out excuse with no real answer. It's kinda sad. Hopefully one day we'll get to the bottom of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Let it go. He doesn't read this forum. Only an idiot puts all the blame on Floyd
            Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lol why add marg like he's some ATG. I can tell you're unbiased by your sig and old username. These recycled threads are old and tired
            Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
            Flote wouldve made Margarito look like an amateur......seriously
            Originally posted by flint View Post
            there is no concern. nobody is good enough to beat mayweather.
            Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
            Your out of your mind ! canelo could of weighed 200 pounds and would of still lost. I dunno what fight you were watching but canelo got schooled he was given a boxing lesson. you don't know **** about boxing !
            Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF MARGARITO AND KO'D HIS ASS. Margarito was a cheater, why do you guys bring this individual up anymore, everything he did in the ring is SUSPECT.
            ^^^^^^^^^^

floydiots are butthurt to hear the truth.

Comment

Working...
            X