No announcement yet.

So which one have you decided: burial or Cremation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which one have you decided: burial or Cremation

Have you given a thought about it so far?

before i was leaning towards cremation but now, im thinking of getting a proper burial.
    cremation
    65.22%
    burial
    34.78%

First 'are you afraid of death', now a whole thread topic dedicated to our post-death plans. Stop pivoting off of other topics and get original.

Comment

P.S. if I can get it my way, I'd have my body preserved in a space casket and shot out into deep space with the possibility of aliens reviving me at some distant galaxy. But it aint gonna happen.

Cremation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        P.S. if I can get it my way, I'd have my body preserved in a space casket and shot out into deep space with the possibility of aliens reviving me at some distant galaxy. But it aint gonna happen.

Cremation.
        Is Cremation more cheaper?

Comment

It's cheaper than a space casket and costs of shooting you up into space isn't it? It's not even a question about saving money, I wouldn't be able to afford it in advance, nor would anybody I know.

Cremation on the other hand. Yes, I can afford it.

Comment

I have not.

Comment

Im going with Taxidermy!

Comment

Cremation KO1.

Don't want to take up land space in a graveyard when 10 years later there's only going to be worms crawling through me.

Comment

Cremation, don't want my family spending much for a burial

Comment

cremation... just like what orlando bloom's character's father in that film elizabethtown... his ashes scattered all over the country on a road trip...

Comment

Working...
                    X