Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things Khan needs to do. From a long time fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Khan needs to do. From a long time fan.

Few things for Amir.

He needs to be in the gym 5 days a week looking at defense. He needs to be a full time boxer.

He should never get angry and go for the KO because of what someones dad said. He is a boxer, not a fighter.

He should learn to duck more like Pac. Pac lands and ducks out. Khan lands and is open...

He should get Alex Ariza who works more on Khan's legs and cardio than strength and upper body like Tabares. His resistance is better with Ariza. He had chicken legs again...

He should really never look ahead. He keeps doing it and gets smashed. He is not good enough to think Mayweather or anyone else. Only the guy he fights.

He should save his money now.

If he won't learn these things, he can always fail based on his chin.

He should have came out with Capone-E the hardest Mexican rapper on the planet. It would have added strength and confidence to his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
      Few things for Amir.

He needs to be in the gym 5 days a week looking at defense. He needs to be a full time boxer.

He should never get angry and go for the KO because of what someones dad said. He is a boxer, not a fighter.

He should learn to duck more like Pac. Pac lands and ducks out. Khan lands and is open...

He should get Alex Ariza who works more on Khan's legs and cardio than strength and upper body like Tabares. His resistance is better with Ariza. He had chicken legs again...

He should really never look ahead. He keeps doing it and gets smashed. He is not good enough to think Mayweather or anyone else. Only the guy he fights.

He should save his money now.

If he won't learn these things, he can always fail based on his chin.
      He should retire.. Just kidding lol

Comment

LOL I hope he doesn't retire, he is exciting no matter what. He can be the next Roy Jones LOL

Comment

I'm sure he drops Roach after this.

Comment

I agree 100percent

His defence is disgracefull.. Just stand square taking shots...

I think he's too far deep into his way to adjust this.

Honestly he is going to be stuck at a B level fighter for the rest of his career

I say get Ariza move up to 147 try and fight Brook or Ortiz (if he's lucky) then craft his way to his retirement package.

Comment

Comment

He need to get mayweather sr number from chris brown lol

Comment

it pains me to say it but he needs to become more boring. Less risk taking, more calculated in the punches he throws. Use his feet smarter. He has no recovery what so ever from being stunned. none. He cant afford to get hit at all. Especailly near the magic spot near his ear. He needs to lose the macho man mentality cos thats whats hurting him more than anything, refusing to believe another man is harder than him even when his body is not responding to his head (which usually seems fine, like he can think clearly but his legs dont wok)

I love watching him fight though so i hope he ignores me and carries on. He'll win some, lose some and entertain every time.
                  Last edited by gingeralbino; 07-14-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

he lacks chin so he shouldn't try to brawl/trade punches after getting caught/knocked down

Comment

Working...
                    X