Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backstage Kirkland-Molina drama right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Drink half a milwauke's best. He'll pee 3x in a minute
    I'm having a miller HL right now! Get it done Anne

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Kirkland taking a page fro Margarito's book I see.....we all remember how that fight ended for him too.....put your money/points on Molina while you can.

Dude has been taking something for sure, that's what everyone says about a pee test when they know they are gonna fail
      This pre-fight piss test isn't random.

The only time Kirk would have something to hide is if he didn't know the test was coming.

Since he's known he had to take the test since the fight was signed months ago, why would he be trying to hide something at the last minute?

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
        James Kirkland pee update: He still has not peed. #boxing

Comment

As someone who has to pee when they don't have to for testing... I can sympathize

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Kirkland taking a page fro Margarito's book I see.....we all remember how that fight ended for him too.....put your money/points on Molina while you can.

Dude has been taking something for sure, that's what everyone says about a pee test when they know they are gonna fail
            Not really when I had to take a piss test before it just wasn't working out. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
              or he can drink too much water and have to pee all night.. [happened to me before when I have to pee for army physical]
              Not like he's gonna piss himself during the fight. Piss before the fight and once you get in there and start sweating it will all be gone.

I myself have a "shy bladder." I can feel like pissing but the problem begins when I step in front of that urinal and have someone watches me, the damn thing just doesn't come out. Idk if that's Kirkland's problem but they're saying he doesn't feel like going...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                As someone who has to pee when they don't have to for testing... I can sympathize
                right! lol

good body shot and kirkland gonna piss himself in the ring

Comment

It's very hard to pee under pressure, especially when your mind is on other things. I can relate.

Comment

Take the test kirkland

Comment

while they are waiting on kirkland maybe they can get Chavez Jr's pee sample

Comment

Working...
                      X