Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman on Pacquiao's Rise, Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just a regular unbiased fan !!!! and i must say there was a hint of jealousy comming from foreman but im not going to get into that because i respect my elders and legends like george !!!! but not for nothing he was the worst hbo anylist !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
      You are blinded by your hate and ***** logic.....
      Are you telling me none of that is true?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Ain't nothing great about Manny Pacquiao. 7 years and still can't beat a guy convincingly (Juan Manuel Marquez) who has been in tough fights at 135. Moved up to 144, got dominated by Mayweather coming off of semi retirement and almost a year 1/2 later, moved back up to the same catchweight Mayweather shut him (JMM) down at. Pac gets a gift decision and booed out of the arena with cups being thrown at him. Every professional fighter feels Marquez won. What's great about that? Pac also ducked Mosley in 09 after Shane KO'd Margarito and made Cotto defend his title at a catchweight when he already fought at the full limit at WW against Oscar. What's so great about that? JMM spanked his ass and the same JMM couldn't even contend with Mayweather in the ring. Pac is a fraud and the only reason he is regarded is because he smiles, waves and acts dumb. Floyd retired twice and still was ranked higher than Pacquiao at WW, while Pac was active the whole time. What is great about that?
        your problem man is that you focus only on the negative. Look at George Foreman. The man is a legend on his own, has PROVEN himself as a champion boxer, and has nothing BUT PRAISE for Manny.

yet you talk as if manny ate your dog.

of course you are entitled to your opinion, but i think the opinion of a man who faced another in a ring for a living and was good at it has more weight than yours.

Comment

Big George!!!! I used to train at his gym evey now and then and i will tell you that George is a Huge Man with an Gigantic Head. Im 5'11 and about 180LB and i looked like a freaking Hobbit Next to this Dude. And the Brother looks alot Meaner in Person than he does on HBO. BUt when he talks i listen and i agree with Him about PAC May and Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Ain't nothing great about Manny Pacquiao. 7 years and still can't beat a guy convincingly (Juan Manuel Marquez) who has been in tough fights at 135. Moved up to 144, got dominated by Mayweather coming off of semi retirement and almost a year 1/2 later, moved back up to the same catchweight Mayweather shut him (JMM) down at. Pac gets a gift decision and booed out of the arena with cups being thrown at him. Every professional fighter feels Marquez won. What's great about that? Pac also ducked Mosley in 09 after Shane KO'd Margarito and made Cotto defend his title at a catchweight when he already fought at the full limit at WW against Oscar. What's so great about that? JMM spanked his ass and the same JMM couldn't even contend with Mayweather in the ring. Pac is a fraud and the only reason he is regarded is because he smiles, waves and acts dumb. Floyd retired twice and still was ranked higher than Pacquiao at WW, while Pac was active the whole time. What is great about that?
            JMM didn't spank ****, it was a close fight and those who had Marquez winning had him winning by one round.

What's great about Manny is he's destroying good fighters, and struglling with guys like Marquez and Morales or losing a title by ko at 19 years old doesn't hurt Manny greatness B.It's part of the sport.

Many times Manny picked fights where he was suposed to lose, Mayweather never did. Ortiz, Mosley, Marquez, it ain't better than Pacquiao, at least, fighting Mosley, Manny was fighting a old but really bigger guy. Mayweather is fighting old guys, bums, and midgets.

Mayweather's legacy is so much a joke, that you are comparing him with two midgets, two lighweights.

"Floyd beat easier Marquez than Manny bro!!!" That's cool buddy.

Floyd vs Marquez was a size mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              *******s going to hate on Big George for saying Pac is "politicking".

Isn't Pac a politician?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Isn't Pac a politician?

Pac isn't anything but a puppet...he can't even call the shots in his boxing career...one can only image how he's getting pimped in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  im just a regular unbiased fan !!!! and i must say there was a hint of jealousy comming from foreman but im not going to get into that because i respect my elders and legends like george !!!! but not for nothing he was the worst hbo anylist !!!!!
                  you cant be serious. Foreman has been one of THE biggest Pac **** suckers through this whole thing while hating on floyd. even when commentating on some of his fights

fact is, the JMM fight has realy opened peoples eyes. you clowns where on Foremans **** when he was sucking Pacs but now hes jealous since he told it like it is.

bwahahaha
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-14-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    The chicken would look good on the George Foreman Grill.
                    ahahaha! that the best wake up laugh!

Comment

lolz I dont know why will anyone hate on george? I was a fan of his since being a kid my father told me stories of foreman knocking out cows ...

Comment

Working...
                      X