No announcement yet.

baldomir let alvarez win!! fixed fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baldomir let alvarez win!! fixed fight

baldomir is giving this guy a boxing lesson and he looks no wear near shot in this fight as he did vs canelo alvarez.. that was a fixed fight in which he was paid off and also strange how canelo let him keep the money for coming in overweight...sometimes boxing dirtyness disgusts me

Maybe that's because he is fighting a nobody journeyman.

Comment

wat r u talking about? baldomir got ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
        wat r u talking about? baldomir got ktfo
        i was watching this fight with my trainer and he pointed out the little things.. like baldomir indicating to canelo hit me in the chin. and that over dramatic knockout of alvarez its actually all hype. and this is coming from someone who has alvarez on facebook. yet this guy thats alot bigger then alvarez cant even hurt baldomir.. nd baldomir was throwin alot more punches being more aggresive.. baldomir just played shot in the canelo fight its all hype sadly you guys buy it.

Comment

These "Fixed Fight" threads are getting old fast.

Yes Baldomir was the "name opponent" that night...no it wasnt fixed. He got KTFO is what happened.

If I had a dollar for every time one boxer dared, signaled, or told his opponent to punch him we'd all be F'n rich.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            These "Fixed Fight" threads are getting old fast.

Yes Baldomir was the "name opponent" that night...no it wasnt fixed. He got KTFO is what happened.

If I had a dollar for every time one boxer dared, signaled, or told his opponent to punch him we'd all be F'n rich.
            yupp...i guess mayorgas entire career was fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mikero1972 View Post
              these "fixed fight" threads are getting old fast.
              +1000000000000

Comment

?????Baldomir was shot, he only won two of his last six and one of those was a gift decision(Perez). Hector Camacho Jr could have knocked him out, why would Alvarez need a fix?????

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  i was watching this fight with my trainer and he pointed out the little things.. like baldomir indicating to canelo hit me in the chin. and that over dramatic knockout of alvarez its actually all hype. and this is coming from someone who has alvarez on facebook. yet this guy thats alot bigger then alvarez cant even hurt baldomir.. nd baldomir was throwin alot more punches being more aggresive.. baldomir just played shot in the canelo fight its all hype sadly you guys buy it.
                  he did that in the judah fight as well but i guess judah forgot the secret signal and just ran around the ring for the last 6 rounds.

Comment

I already knew this!!! Why do you think he came out to the song "Don't Cry for Me argentina"?

Comment

Working...
                    X