Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judging by todays standards Floyd's win over Baldomir is totally legit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't pre-teen Canelo just knock this dude out?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      That's the point,homey!!Baldomir was absolutely not the biggest treat to Floyd,but by todays standards,it was enough!!Is Margarito the biggest treat for a championship fight at 154,absolutely not,so if it's ok for that today,then obviously it was ok for Floyd!!That my friend is the point!!
      Oh I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        after pac's done with him...margarito WILL be the new baldomir
        Nope,he already is in a head to head comparison,Baldomir beat a champ & took his title,then Floyd outpointed him!!Margarito got caught cheating then was beaten to a pulp by Mosley,got suspended & now is fighting for a title against the fighter of the decade,if it's ok for that fight to happen & be accepted,it's pure hypocracy to try & discredit Floyd!!

Comment

That's the point,homey!!Baldomir was absolutely not the biggest treat to Floyd,but by todays standards,it was enough!!Is Margarito the biggest treat for a championship fight at 154,absolutely not,so if it's ok for that today,then obviously it was ok for Floyd!!That my friend is the point!!
          good point

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
            Oh I get it.
            Nope,he already is in a head to head comparison,Baldomir beat a champ & took his title,then Floyd outpointed him!!Margarito got caught cheating then was beaten to a pulp by Mosley,got suspended & now is fighting for a title against the fighter of the decade,if it's ok for that fight to happen & be accepted,it's pure hypocracy to try & discredit Floyd!!
            Thank U,that's what I'm trying to put out there,no one who has discredited Floyd can seriously sit there & accept Pacman-Margarito while bashing away at Floyd,that's why by todays standard Floyd must get full credit for his work,it's only frigging fair!!The sad truth is that I don't even like Floyd & i do think he's a cherrypicker,but he is not the only 1,he has company & What's acceptible by Pacman,must be acceptible for Floyd,it's only right!!

Comment

Comment

Thank U,that's what I'm trying to put out there,no one who has discredited Floyd can seriously sit there & accept Pacman-Margarito while bashing away at Floyd,that's why by todays standard Floyd must get full credit for his work,it's only frigging fair!!The sad truth is that I don't even like Floyd & i do think he's a cherrypicker,but he is not the only 1,he has company & What's acceptible by Pacman,must be acceptible for Floyd,it's only right!!
                Yep. Like Wise Panda said, you do have a very good point. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                  Ur such a sad hypocrite,why don't u post what a near 40 year old Mosley did to Margarito now I dare U,hypocrite!!I bet all the other Pachuggers avoid the truth like their life depended on it,ar least U keep steadily plodding forward!!

Comment

Floyd does get credit for beating an old Oscar at 154
                    One of his best wins
                    Baldomir is cack, whatever way you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                      Floyd does get credit for beating an old Oscar at 154
                      One of his best wins
                      Baldomir is cack, whatever way you look at it.
                      So my friend,what's ur take on the catchweight,vacant belt title against Margarito that Pacman is about to do??Is that cack to,or are U like mister Cung lee,up there??

Comment

Working...
                      X