Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    I guess Ill do it.
    starts around now.

I dont get it. Oliver deserves a title shot against Moliter...I dont get it. Moliter supposedly defends his title a million times a year...why didnt he give Oliver his shot yet? confusing. good job by this guy for staying busy
    Guess now you know why Oliver isn't fighting Molitor. Lopez has beaten nobody but bums and got dominated every time he stepped up.

Comment

Tonight Chris Byrd finally makes his Light Heavyweight debut against Shaun George. I actually feel that its too late for Byrd, and he might end up losing this fight, he might already be past it. But maybe not! 10 rounds, Light Heavyweight.

On the undercard, Koba Gogoladza is fighting Ji-Hoon Kim at Super featherweight I believe. Aside from these two have strange names, its a decent matchup. Gogo is coming off a loss in a title match, and Kim has an ok record. Hes Korean, and they used to be known for being tough guys. So it could turn out to be a good fight.

Also, two undefeated fighters are facing off at Light Welterweight, Ruslan Provodnikov and Brian Gordon. All I know about them is that they both are undefeated and together they have knocked out all of their opponents thus far but one. So it could a good matchup.

Starts at 9 tonight on ESPN2!

Comment

I'll be watching....

Comment

I just heard Buffer announce Chuck Giampas score for the Holyfield/Bowe rematch...

How long has that mother****er been judging?

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Genius View Post
            I just heard Buffer announce Chuck Giampas score for the Holyfield/Bowe rematch...

How long has that mother****er been judging?
            1986 apparently, haha. http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...udge&pageID=14

Cant remember if he is a good judge or not. always get em mixed up.

first fight is starting. this Brian guy cracked me up at the staredown

Comment

I was a year old then. LOL.

I'm a Nintendo baby.

1985!

Comment

Can you post the winners of the undercards?

I'll be doing a RBR of the Gonzalez/Pastrana fight on Telefutura in another thread.

I can't watch both.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Genius View Post
                  Can you post the winners of the undercards?

I'll be doing a RBR of the Gonzalez/Pastrana fight on Telefutura in another thread.

I can't watch both.
                  i can do it if he can't

Comment

Gracias amigo

Comment

Provodnikov 4 Gordon 1 on Briggs scorecard last round
                      Last edited by VERSION1 (V1); 05-16-2008, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X