Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomoki Kameda's Body Shot to the liver is a candidate for KO of the year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    best thing about this kid is he's only 23, could be something special. Just hope he moves up to superbantam at some stage, that's where the top fights are.
    BW has some major fights for him, especially if he gets his license back to fight in Japan. Iwasa or Kingpin Shinsuke Yamanaka have so much potential to be down right classics. He can fight Ceja, Ruiz or Moreno in Mexico for a good event, especially with his marketability in Mexico. Or... he can defend against wiley Malcom Tunacao who gave Yamanaka a good scrap before he got put away. Bantamweight has more than a few options for Tomoki.

Comment

It was actually the ko of the night and it wasn't even on the ppv card.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
        Nice KO. Isn't he Canelo Promotions too?
        I think he is a Part of Both Kameda promotions and Canelo Promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          BW has some major fights for him, especially if he gets his license back to fight in Japan. Iwasa or Kingpin Shinsuke Yamanaka have so much potential to be down right classics. He can fight Ceja, Ruiz or Moreno in Mexico for a good event, especially with his marketability in Mexico. Or... he can defend against wiley Malcom Tunacao who gave Yamanaka a good scrap before he got put away. Bantamweight has more than a few options for Tomoki.
          Tomoki has a very Bright Future.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            best thing about this kid is he's only 23, could be something special. Just hope he moves up to superbantam at some stage, that's where the top fights are.
            This guy is gonna be awesome. PPV Star one day?

Comment

I'd love to see Yamanaka and Tomoki in a unification bout.

Comment

Great KO, but I would still rate Froch-Groves II as KO of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  I'd love to see Yamanaka and Tomoki in a unification bout.
                  There are so many Big Fights he can get in Mexico, USA and Japan. I think he is ready for super bantamweight, He is ready for everyone in that division, Except Guillermo Rigondeaux. No one is ready for rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Great KO, but I would still rate Froch-Groves II as KO of the year.
                    No way. This GGG Type bodyshot was better.

Comment

Sick shot looking forward too seeing more of Tomoki

Comment

Working...
                      X