Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the Sanctioning Bodies is the most Credible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the Sanctioning Bodies is the most Credible?

WBC seems to be the most recognizable. truth is it's the most corrupt. one example, mayweather sucker punched his way to the 147 belt ages ago and he's still listed as their champ.

WBO on the other hand strip fighters of belt all the time. pacquiao won against bradley, review commision even said so but they still did not reverse the decision.

WBA has two types of champion, a world champion and a "super" world champion. wtf? arum once said he had to pay them to have his fighters ranked higher.

IBF champions pretty much earn jack shit. they've been linked with racketeering and bribery.

it's all for good business i guess.

your thoughts?
    Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 02-22-2014, 09:26 AM.

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    WBC seems to be the most recognizable. truth is it's the most corrupt. one example, mayweather sucker punched his way to the 147 belt ages ago and he's still listed as their champ.

WBO on the other hand strip fighters of belt all the time. pacquiao won against bradley, review commision even said so but they still did not reverse the decision.

WBA has two types of champion, a world champion and a "super" world champion. wtf? arum once said he had to pay them to have his fighters ranked higher.

IBF champions pretty much earn jack shit. they've been linked with racketeering and bribery.

your thoughts?
    I find it funny that you're example of the WBCs ineptness fits your agenda.

Most credible sanctioning body? Kind of a who's the tallest midget arguement

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

your thoughts?

There is foolery in all of the sanctioning bodies. As a result, I favor whatever belt looks cooler. WBO and WBC

Comment

None,,,, they are all corrupt and are all horrible,,

Comment

Wbc
          wba
          ibf
          wbo

Comment

No way can the WBC seem credible,, arent they the ones that made manny-margs at 150 for a 154 vacant belt, even though manny had never fought at that weight, and margs had lost there and had minimal success vs cab drivers at 154

Comment

i love it how *******s can take any subject, in this case sanctioning bodies and find a way to both bash floyd and praise manny in it. every single post no matter the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                i love it how *******s can take any subject, in this case sanctioning bodies and find a way to both bash floyd and praise manny in it. every single post no matter the subject.
                What are you talking about,,, nobody has mentioned floyd at all, and i only used manny-margs as an example of how WBC is corrupt, I could have just as easily used morales-cano as a garbage title fight,, or the floyd-bruscles eliminator.. i wasnt praising manny, i was calling his 8th title a joke

Comment

Originally posted by JFalu View Post
                  There is foolery in all of the sanctioning bodies. As a result, I favor whatever belt looks cooler. WBO and WBC
                  I agree with this. I like the wbc because its green and ali had that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    What are you talking about,,, nobody has mentioned floyd at all, and i only used manny-margs as an example of how WBC is corrupt, I could have just as easily used morales-cano as a garbage title fight,, or the floyd-bruscles eliminator.. i wasnt praising manny, i was calling his 8th title a joke
                    Correction,, i didnt notice the OP using floyd's sucker punch of ortiz.... Now i know what your talking about

Comment

Working...
                    X