No announcement yet.

Mark my words within five years..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    Thats because everyone is moving up. 140 was THE weight class with the most talent now it's 147, and swift will proceed to collect himself a few belts there as well.
    See you've already gone back on what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyRaccoon View Post
      I remember being on YouTube for months before September and the last guy Danny fought was suppose to be a beast that destroys him in 5 rounds. What happened to that guy? No one on his d ick anymore?
      That guy? You expect people to respect or even listen to your opinion when you don't even know Lucas Matthyese's name?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        His horrible defense will be his downfall, you cant blowout everyone and a guy like Danny who has a iron chin and hits hard as a bulldozer, Keith will have his hands full when they meet one day.
        Horrible defense?

What planet are you living on?

Zab and Lucas gave Garcia ALL he could handle. In fact, the KD saved Garcia from losing the Matthysee fight. Thurman's combination of speed and crushing power presents a HUGE problem for Garcia. I doubt this fight ever gets made seeing as Danny's handlers probably aren't stupid enough to put him in the ring with One Time. That or Garcia will hide down @ 140 until Thurman moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          See you've already gone back on what you said.
          What u mean Bro?

Comment

Luck only lasts for so long. I expect for Garcia to be considered an average fighter within 1 year. He has had a string of lucky fights, nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing special about him as a fighter, just a product of circumstances that have been in his favor.

Comment

He's deffo the truth.

Still think mayweather embarassing him is a high possibility....so hope he stays away from slick guys.

Comment

Garcia reminds me a lot of Tim Bradley. He does everything well. I think Bradley is more adaptable in terms of style whereas Garcia has more one-punch power but otherwise the two are very similar in terms of skill imo.

I would not be surprised to see Garcia regarded as within the top 5 in a year or two, but there would have to be some drastic and surprising upsets from Floyd, Ward and Rigo for him to get that #1 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                  That guy? You expect people to respect or even listen to your opinion when you don't even know Lucas Matthyese's name?
                  They didn't respect or listen to my opinion when I said Garcia going to give him that work and still there be excuses. Now they quiet on him, giving excuses and still ain't giving him props, who cares I still respect their oblivious opinions and they can take a crap on mine. I be proven right..

Garcia doubt means he's doing something right.. Hell, Mayweather is considered overrated etc.. And he's #1 so hi haters
                  Last edited by SlyRaccoon; 12-28-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Luck only lasts for so long. I expect for Garcia to be considered an average fighter within 1 year. He has had a string of lucky fights, nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing special about him as a fighter, just a product of circumstances that have been in his favor.
                    This is a great analysis of Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin, yet this is a topic on Danny Garcia. Thanks for the accurate input on GGG but let's talks about how good Garcia is against losing situations. Thanks bruh

Comment

At this point, I'm done doubting this kid. He very well could be #1 P4P, sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                      X