No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down Season 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastbound and Down Season 4

Anyone else think this season blows? I thought alot of the old characters (Ashley Schaeffer, Reg Mackworthy) made the show alot funnier, as well as the fact that Kenny was possibly the worst human being on the planet. It seems like now that they have made him a better person, this season isn't working as much as the old episodes. Anyone else disappointed?

I watched the first couple episodes and it is garbage. I have the last 2 or 3 weeks DVR'd and haven't even watched them. The show has been in a progressive decline since Season 1, but they've finally gone off of the cliff.

Comment

The show lost it's steam, should have only gone two seasons. I've laughed at the couple of new episodes i've seen, but I'm just not interested in where they took the characters.

Comment

The first episode of this season was kinda iffy but ever since episode 2 this season has been on a fucking roll. The ending to last night's episode was effing glorious.

And Marilyn Manson had a cameo last night as a waiter:

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          The first episode of this season was kinda iffy but ever since episode 2 this season has been on a fucking roll. The ending to last night's episode was effing glorious.

And Marilyn Manson had a cameo last night as a waiter:

I have to agree, last night's episode kicked ass. I live in Germany and have to wait until Monday so I can watch it and I started this thread before I saw it. But yeah, last night kicked ass and Marilyn Manson is actually uglier than Stevie.

Comment

haven't watched after season 1, but looking forward to watching the remaining seasons over winter break.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              haven't watched after season 1, but looking forward to watching the remaining seasons over winter break.
              I honestly thought season 1 and 3 were the best with 3 probably topping 1, just because Ashley Schaeffer is so over the top in the later episodes. But yea, they're def. worth checking out. Season 4 is lacking a little bit but the episodes seem to be getting better after watching last night.

Comment

"Ovulation is nature's only miracle"-KP

Comment

Working...
                X