Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Where do they get their weapons from?
    South America. .

Recycled gun trades from all third world countries that somehow fit into drug deals which constitute all the money

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

why do all of your threads portray Mexico/Mexicans in a negative way?

Comment

As for how items are smuggled? Numbers game like life is.

Forget the idea they use Submarines/Mules/Aircraft/Foot Couriers or whatever it's more like all of that.........times ten all day long.

Whoever gets pinched is a simple disposable figure who's life is voided.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          why do all of your threads portray Mexico/Mexicans in a negative way?
          Unfair. I have always defended Mexico/ans. Just reiterating the news stories that interest me.

Comment

We should do more to help our Mexican brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              Terrorism problem. Mostly up north in KP province, but occasional attack elsewhere. Much less deaths then Mexico though.

To think, I almost took a job there.
              Yeah, there is that. But it is in isolated places and provinces.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Pakistan ain't no joke man. It's one of the most dangerous countries to travel to. They have violent protests, bombings n other kinds of violence. Let's not forget Kashmir where there is firefights from time to time with Indian troops.
              I have been to Pakistan many times and mostly to Kashmir. The border issue with India are none existent. If there has been an issue it was probably a while ago. They have a show on the border for spectators on both sides too where they're shaking hands and all sorts. It's not as big an issue as the media makes out.

Originally posted by Stannis View Post
              Are you joking?
              No, I'm not.

The threat there is a problem, that is not to be denied but it is also in isolated cities.

Comment

And some Mexicans think everyone in the world wish to be from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  It is an extremely interesting country to study.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Im proud, there good and bad people everywhere... I love My culture, Im Mexican american

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      South America. .

Recycled gun trades from all third world countries that somehow fit into drug deals which constitute all the money
                      Half correct, the majority of weapons drug cartels purchase are from the United States. They pay people who have no felonies large sums of money to purchase in bulk and of course, there are stolen weapons that are sold to cartels as well. But these people who are paid to buy weapons are called "straw buyers".

One of my father's best friends used to smuggle arms into Mexico and sell them to Zapatista rebels in Chiapas, Mexico. Last we heard, he went missing 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X