Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti Mel Gibson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel isn't racist. I bet the TS has said something like "white trash" too.

Comment

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Girls like guys who lead.

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
        He says the n-word one time, if he were a true racist he would of went a lot further with it. The medias tried to tear this guy down before anyway, so he went from hating jews to blacks.... I guess if this doesn't do the trick the next rant he does will be about asians and how come there's so many in asia and chinatowns.

Compare gibsons rant with micheal richards one back when he did a standup comedy act, there's no comparison.

Its not "white peoples" fault you can't see beyond skin color, prolly had something to do with the way u got raised.....get over it.
        A true racist?
        Like only 'true racists' say ******s 3 to 4 times within each sentence? LOL

Actually Richards was performing standup at the time, so his rant could be seen as a performance gone too far.
        Whereas Mel did it in private, and had absolutely no reason to bring up the N at all.
        He said before that jews are the cause for all the worlds wars. I dont see how its the media trying to tear him down?

Its laughable that people are saying its ok because he did it in private, and dont we all say **** in private.......do we? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
          White people will never understand why I'm upset about what mel said. So don't be so quick to tell me get over it.
          Then I'll explain it to them, Triggerhappy got upset about what Mel said because he has a vagine. Now they know.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
            White people will never understand why I'm upset about what mel said. So don't be so quick to tell me get over it.
            Why do you assume 'white people' will never be able to understand something based on the colour of their skin? Most people, no matter the colour of their skin or ethnicity know what Gibson said was out of line. However he was in his own house making a private phone call. That's his business. I'm sure if he saw a black man having a heart attack in the street, he would help him. My point is, we all say things we don't really mean. I get racist jokes sent to me all the time, and I laugh. But I don't harbour any ill feeling towards Blacks, Asians, or the Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
              A true racist?
              Like only 'true racists' say ******s 3 to 4 times within each sentence? LOL

Actually Richards was performing standup at the time, so his rant could be seen as a performance gone too far.
              Whereas Mel did it in private, and had absolutely no reason to bring up the N at all.
              He said before that jews are the cause for all the worlds wars. I dont see how its the media trying to tear him down?

Its laughable that people are saying its ok because he did it in private, and dont we all say **** in private.......do we? Interesting.

Did u even watch the Richards clip? It had nothing to do with his performance, idiot. A couple of black people were talking and moving around on the balcony and he flipped out. What part of that was an act?

Comment

who the hell cares what he thinks in private....braveheart is still classic, apocalypto is still classic....

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Mel isn't racist. I bet the TS has said something like "white trash" too.
                  It's obvious why you like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    It's obvious why you like him.
                    See, that's two things we agree on today alone.

Comment

A guy can make classic movies but still be a hate mongering piece of **** in real life.
                      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-11-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X