• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Bodyshot on hopkins for NATAS206

@3:18

Originally posted by TriGaFinGa View Post

@3:18
    was 17 years ago....anyways hopkins will beat him on april 3rd most probably UD or TKO

Comment

thanks I was looking for that.

eh, it was a good shot definitely made hopkins stop for a second there, not sure how "hurt" he was by it.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        was 17 years ago....anyways hopkins will beat him on april 3rd most probably UD or TKO
        Do you think a hopkins win over Roy now is meaningful?

Comment

these calzaghe left overs fighting again makes no sense.... who wants to see these old has beens fight....

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            right, but the video is posted cuz of a discussion we were having in a different thread. The title was has hopkins ever been hurt. TS said hopkins was hurt by a jones body punch and I said I never saw any body shot that did damage, and asked what round. And here it is

Comment

So what? Roy's getting beat in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by TriGaFinGa
                if it was someone else i would'nt be suprised if it dropped him, hops got abs of steel
                true, jones body punches were no joke!! some of the best I ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Number One Homo View Post
                  these calzaghe left overs fighting again makes no sense.... who wants to see these old has beens fight....
                  Go paint your eyebrows on again.

Comment

he was hurt by it no doubt about that, u can see him cringe from it and tighten up. he was clearly hurt.

hopkins is a philly fighter though, he handled it well and wasnt in any real trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X