Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this pretty good program, I think I may use it and wanted to share...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting exercises. thanks

Comment

These are some real good exercises. I've been doing the pushups and squats and they are good to add to a workout regime.

Comment

Calisthenics are awesome but Hindu Squats and Hindu Pushups are mainly for endurance. I've seen people do hundreds of easy reps 500+ and just have lots of endurance. There's a lot of better option bodyweight-wise for size/strength.

Comment

In your sig, who is Ali fighting? Or rather, dodging?

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat
            In your sig, who is Ali fighting? Or rather, dodging?
            Ernie Terrell

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
              Calisthenics are awesome but Hindu Squats and Hindu Pushups are mainly for endurance. I've seen people do hundreds of easy reps 500+ and just have lots of endurance. There's a lot of better option bodyweight-wise for size/strength.
              I happen to have found Hindu Pushups to have increased my strength and flexibility. I think I'm far more flexible in the upper body area particularly the lower back since I've been doing them. Another pushup which is real good is taking two dumbells that are round to put your hands on and putting your ankles on a swiss ball. It is a rather advanced exercise because your body has to work harder to stabilize itself when doing the pushups. I like that one alot.
              Oh, and if you find the Hindu Pushups to be turning into an endless repetition formula you can try one armed Hindu Pushups, I'm just working on one armed pushups now but soon I intend to move to the one armed Hindus, those seem like they are very good for building strength, far more than just endurance.

Comment

Working...
              X