No announcement yet.

2014 Worst performance nominee: Alfredo Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True

Canelo came out swinging right away showing he was trying to knock Lara out from the beginning and what gets fired back are Pitty-Pat punches 90% + of the time..
    I've been into boxing for decades and that was exactly the way it was !

Comment

Whether it was rigged or not rigged or what the f**k ever, I still can't believe I dropped 60 bucks on that trash smh

Comment

Ortiz quitting in 2 vs Collazo was way worse than Angulo's dud last night

Comment

One of the most blatant fixed fights of modern times.

Comment

I knew people were going to start crying after Canelo won. Apparently the fight was fixed. Never mind the action was picking up after the 6th round. Angulo looked so relieved the moment Tony Weeks waived it off. >_>

I wish the mods hadn't deleted the thread I posted in about
            Canelo making target practice of Angulo. The fight was made for him.

Comment

Angulo could definitely absorb power punches without going down, but it's inconsistent with throwing soft punches in return as if he's told not to pack power in them. It's not like Canelo was too fast to duck punches. Problem was he was being hit with punches that even a woman wouldn't throw in that situation. First impression was he was either drunk, taken pills that would make him drowsy or didn't train seriously. Definitely something wrong with that fight, or Angulo.

Comment

angulo wasn't punching he was tapping....and then somewhere in the later rounds he's all like "ah that's right i need to punch"

definitely the WOSRT performance/effort in 2014....

Comment

You guys are f.ucking something else. Go watch the fight again. ROUND 1, PUNCH #2 looping left hook lands on Amgulos head, he was rocked and never the same the entire fight.

Save the conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
                  X