Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 18 Most Suppressed Inventions Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who really wants a electric, or water based running auto?

I mean, have you fella's even got a whiff of high octane race gas?

It's wonderful.

It smells like victory, and baby unicorn blood.

Plus, you can't shoot five foot flames out with an H2O powered car.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      I don't know how water-fueled vehicles would work in the long run. I did read somewhere that the Japanese are working on one.

But I don't like the idea that water is used as fuel for driving. After all, there is plenty of demand for water in other areas, I.E. drinking it above all else. How much would be wasted trying to support millions and millions of cars. Same with corn being used for ethanol.

The same way I would give up eating a cow if it threatened Milk. We get a two-for-one special out of animals like Chicken and Cow. With the first, we get to eat an egg, and we get to kill the chicken and eat it too. With the cow, we drink it's milk and then we can kill it and eat it. That's all fine and well.

I like Oil/gasoline for cars. You can't drink it, you can't eat it, you can't use it to sprinkle plants/gardens with it. It has it's sole purpose in a industrial society. Energy.

"water fueled vehicles" have been around for a long time.

they are / were called "steam engines"

i'll need more evidence for me to believe any of these were going to be game changers before believing that they were squashed by people who were profiteering.

especialyl the guy who claims to cure cancer by rubbing a bit of weed on it... get me an ounce of that stuff, please.

and i've seen "who killed the electric car," but it was in college, and i don't remember a ton about the process by which it was "killed"

only that "oil companies," were the culprits.

oh, and i remember tom hanks driving the thing.
      Last edited by New England; 02-01-2013, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Who really wants a electric, or water based running auto?

I mean, have you fella's even got a whiff of high octane race gas?

It's wonderful.

It smells like victory, and baby unicorn blood.

Plus, you can't shoot five foot flames out with an H2O powered car.

i pump diesel fuel constantly, and i'd love to be able to give it up
        stuff is dirty.

cars won't be running on gas by the time we die, pea. sorry, car guy. a gallon of gas will cost you 50 bucks some day. the stuff is finite.

my next car is going to be another sports car. brand new WRX with all my boxes checked. my lease on my current subie is up in 2.5 years, then it's on to my second rex. after that i'll probably never drive a gasoline engine again.

electricity is not finite. you can make it from the sun, wind, tides, heat from underground, etc.

you're gonna be plugging your whip in with the rest of us in 30 years
        Last edited by New England; 02-01-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Imagine if all those claims are true?

Comment

Who says I'm dying, N.E.?

Speak for yourself.

Comment

Speak for yourself.
              Fossil fuel will be here for the next 200-300 years. Let the future generations worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Fossil fuel will be here for the next 200-300 years. Let the future generations worry about it.

not the one you use the most. oil won't last nearly that long, and the closer we get to the point at which we run out of oil, the more expensive it will become.

coal supplies could take us longer than 200-300 years. coal is a booming industry in the states.

crude oil is going to get extremely expensive in the coming generations, though. your kids will probably drive gas cars, but my kids won't (i don't have kids yet, and probably won't for another five years.

gasoline is already ten dollars a gallon in some parts of europe. most people won't be able to afford cars that cost that much to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  not the one you use the most. oil won't last nearly that long, and the closer we get to the point at which we run out of oil, the more expensive it will become.

coal supplies could take us longer than 200-300 years. coal is a booming industry in the states.

crude oil is going to get extremely expensive in the coming generations, though. your kids will probably drive gas cars, but my kids won't (i don't have kids yet, and probably won't for another five years.

gasoline is already ten dollars a gallon in some parts of europe. most people won't be able to afford cars that cost that much to drive.
                  We already have the technology to replace oil, we just don't because it's such a gigantic industry and world economic stabilizer.

We will just charge for something else, it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Speak for yourself.

sp 50 gets a new camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I don't really know how long fossil fuel will last, 200-300 was my intuitive estimate. Maybe people will be in electric motorbike which is common nowadays or maybe electric cars but I really don't know. On the healtier side, my descendants maybe using bicylces or walking which I think is good. I'm always for the hprful future. Bad things as we perceived it now may be good for future generations.

Comment

Working...
                      X