Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tila Tequilla looney, or does the illuminati and devil worship exist....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tila Tequilla looney, or does the illuminati and devil worship exist....

http://www.endalldisease.com/breakin...-illuminati-2/

What she said in this link about demonic worship and the various things she discusses, is she loony?? How real are the illuminati and do they control the world to the point of complete ignorance by us average folk??
    There are powers at work that most people refuse to acknowledge.
    40.54%
    Nope, she's a loony bat looking for more attention than her body gives her.
    59.46%

Devil worship exist....because it's always existed.

The Illuminati existed at one point but it's not what people think it is. They're not inducting abunch of ghetto rappers and Lady Gaga to do blatant signs and rituals in their videos. That's ******ed

Comment

She's an attention whore and her latest tactic is working.

Comment

Strange **** is happening in the world and there's definitely some powerful men in power who pull certain strings.. But I'm not sure what to think about all this illuminati ****. Seems like a publicity stunt. Why would you have a secret cult and make hints about it in music videos?

Comment

define "devil" for me please...

Comment

what she says is just like "the trance-formation of america" by kathy o'brien, another woman who witnessed weird eyes wide shut type sex rituals and stuff. i knew a guy who was a practicing warlock, and my ex wife is a wiccan preistess, the occult definitely exists in our modern world

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              define "devil" for me please...
              Satan, the counter part of the most high God, Jehovah?? Aka, Allah, Jah, ElShadi.

Comment

So Lady Gaga is the anti christ, got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Satan, the counter part of the most high God, Jehovah?? Aka, Allah, Jah, ElShadi.
                  OK... jah is the benevolent rastafarian supreme being though...

well the devil is part of the grand narrative as I see it... a very very important component of the whole shebang...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    OK... jah is the benevolent rastafarian supreme being though...

well the devil is part of the grand narrative as I see it... a very very important component of the whole shebang...
                    Well that's definitely a twisted way of putting it.

Comment

Working...
                    X