SERIOUS INJURY: Hopkins to Undergo 6 Weeks of Shoulder Therapy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERIOUS INJURY: Hopkins to Undergo 6 Weeks of Shoulder Therapy

I don't have enough posts to be able to provide a link. It is on the Ring Magazine website.

p.s. That Dawson needs to be suspended for the criminal act that he has committed to a great legend.

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/...gainst-dawson-
    Last edited by THE REED; 10-21-2011, 03:43 PM.

Source or GTFOH.

Comment

This injury will be the descent of Hopkins.

He will not be able to train like he used too... he may stay in the gym, but what he can do will be significantly limited.

The main reason Hopkins stays successful at this age, is he never lets himself get "out of shape". He's always training, always in the gym.. so that when training camp comes, it's not such a huge impact on his body to go from out of shape, to fight shape... he goes from in shape... to fight shape.

It will be hard for him to stay "in shape" with this injury.

Sure... he can Run, do ab work etc... but you have to be able to do much more than that to be in in boxing shape...

At almost 47 years old, this injury will take awhile to heal, and could very well come back when he does go back into training, or even in the middle of a fight..

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Source or GTFOH.
        I can't post a link because I have a post count of less than 15. Please go to the Ring Magazine website and post the link for me. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
          I can't post a link because I have a post count of less than 15. Please go to the Ring Magazine website and post the link for me. Thank you.
          You got it.

Comment

I don't have enough posts to be able to provide a link. It is on the Ring Magazine website.

p.s. That Dawson needs to be suspended for the criminal act that he has committed to a great legend.

I bet on Hopkins, I was heavily supporting Hopkins. If you believe Dawson is criminally responsible. You are simply a d*ckhead. Hopkins lounged himself onto Dawson, how exactly did you want Dawson to remove Hopkins from his back?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              You got it.
              thank you...

Comment

Of course Hopkins wouldn't have been injured if he wasn't grabbing and holding Dawson every second.

Comment

I'm the one who needs therapy after that stinker:gay:

Comment

Remember when Jay Cutler of the chicago bears got injured against the packers last year and everyone and their mama suddenly became doctors and said he was faking and that "if I were him I would have played!" and took a giant dump on him?

Then it turned out he truly was injured?

yeah. Similar thing here with hopkins. It's easy to watch on the seat of your couch or computer chair and say "oh he quit! he's faking" versus being the actual person who went through the injury the first place.

Could Jay Cutler have continued? Probably. Probably would have got killed and injured even more being that he was getting sacked every 3-5 plays and possibly ruined his entire career. Could hopkins have continued? Probably. With limited use of one arm and would have surly lost with only the right hand to operate with, not too mention risks further injury.

Everyone on this site is a warrior who would fight with two broken arms, one eye, 18 cuts, a nosebleed and a broken leg. Without question.

Comment

Working...
                    X