Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fifa 12 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye, that was why, I was too lazy to put in teh ghey online code when I checked United's ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
      I don't understand how Messi stat is 95 and Ronaldo is 92, absolute bollocks.
      didnt you make a thread about this earlier

Comment

• what system do most of you guys play on

Comment

• Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
          didnt you make a thread about this earlier
          Yes.

Atleast for the final product they dropped Messi to a 94.

I play on 360.

Comment

• Is it worth it guys? or is pes better? I dont know what to get let me know if its any different from 11 I might go to best buy and go phucking buy it Dirk status

I already got it whoever has psn mine is Antonio3d add me
            Last edited by SdBoxingFan83; 09-28-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• how does the 360 demo compare to the actual game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                how does the 360 demo compare to the actual game?
                The actual game is alot faster and doesnt seem as slow as the demo was.

Comment

• do more people play xbox360 or ps3 cuz im gonna buy one of those two as soon as november comes around

Comment

• Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
                    do more people play xbox360 or ps3 cuz im gonna buy one of those two as soon as november comes around
                    It's pretty even but most people who make videos or whatever are on Xbox. I think most people on Bscene also play it on xbox more than ps3. Not too sure though.

If you decide to get an Xbox. You'll have to pay to play online. You also have to add people to your list if you want to talk to them with a head set.

PS3. You don't pay to play online. As long as you have internet access, your good to go. You also don't need to add people to your list to talk to them with a head set.

Gameplay is the same.

Comment

• Does anyone here have the UK version of the game? I have some questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X