No announcement yet.

Im in Love with Stacy DASH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    I hate when people say this stupid shlt lol. All black colleges aren't just for blacks. Do you even know why they were created? Same for bet, and mostly black dating sites. They're niches, guess we should get rid of telemundo and the Latin Grammy awards
    Could you imagine the blowback if there were a whitesonly.com? How about a white history month, lol please.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Could you imagine the blowback if there were a whitesonly.com? How about a white history month, lol please.
      White history month is just called history and ever been on a dating site? It's 80% white. What don't you get about things being a niche for minorities. There's also Christian mingle.com Hispanic heratige month. Sure there's dating sites for Jews and muslims too. Who cares?

And there's no website called blacks only.com

Comment

White history month is just called history and ever been on a dating site? It's 80% white. What don't you get about things being a niche for minorities. There's also Christian mingle.com Hispanic heratige month. Sure there's dating sites for Jews and muslims too. Who cares?

My point is that no one really cares that these niche things exist. Not in a negative sense, just that it's not a big deal, to each his own. But when people have niche media centers solely dedicated to themselves then complain about being isolated or segregated from others in a sense, it's hypocritical to self segregate when it suits your own interests. I think that was Dash's main point anyways.

I just think it's funny........you know damn well that stuff wouldn't be flying for da white guy. I may have just heard the blacksonly.com thing, I never took the time to look it up but I guess whereblackpeoplemeet is the same thing or whatever.

"White history month is just history" . I guess........do you study much history? I don't personally but I do know that "history" is a very diverse, IMMENSE topic that could swallow a person with just a short 200 year "crumb" from its ancient surface.

I would find it hard to believe that many people in the world are experts in the field of "history" to the point where they would even admit to knowing everything there is to know about the topic of history.

Comment

So "history" is white exclusive? I don't know that I've seen a more ignorant statement on here.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            So "history" is white exclusive? I don't know that I've seen a more ignorant statement on here.
            I was beating around the bush but that's where I was going. What the hell was going on in America in the 1300's? There was a time when Spain, Argentina, Egypt, Rome, fertile crescent constituents where all the centers of attention and the "white man" wasn't even in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Considering they(Dutch, Spaniards, French, Italians) were slave owners, native people killers, mass murders of natives, mass rapists, taking land, checking how sharp their swords were by slicing natives in half, throwing babies they had with native women, head first into rocks, working natives to death. Yeah, I doubt a white history month would be something that people will actually want to remember

No offense to today's white people, they have nothing to do with the past events, but i'm sure the good white people don't want a month remembering what their ancestors did.

Indigenous People Day, Black History Month, if you think about it, is a little more warranted than your sarcastic "white history month".

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Considering they(Dutch, Spaniards, French, Italians) were slave owners, native people killers, mass murders of natives, mass rapists, taking land, checking how sharp their swords were by slicing natives in half, throwing babies they had with native women, head first into rocks, working natives to death. Yeah, I doubt a white history month would be something that people will actually want to remember

No offense to today's white people, they have nothing to do with the past events, but i'm sure the good white people don't want a month remembering what their ancestors did.

Indigenous People Day, Black History Month, if you think about it, is a little more warranted than your sarcastic "white history month".
                No comment about slave owners in Africa doe, lol. Why do we not hear about that during February's commemorative processions? I guess someone, somewhere decided to do a little bit of history revision themselves, huh? We certainly wouldn't want to hear about any of that, it's distasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Not 100% of course but again majority is. I could care less about black history month but complaining about it is dumb

Comment

why does everyone have to attack black people for damn, without them we wouldent have WSHH which have gave me lots of laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                      why does everyone have to attack black people for damn, without them we wouldent have WSHH which have gave me lots of laughs.
                      Hahahaha...that site represents the fall of western society

Comment

Working...
                      X