Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'd Happily Knock Out The Frampton-Quigg Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as usual, the forum believes rigo could go up to 135 and whoop the champs there lol

Comment

I honestly believe Quigg knocks out Frampton and knocks out Rigo too, stay tuned you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        difference is...Rigo is considered the best.....like GGG is middleweight but the difference is he beat the number one guy at 122....GGG hasnt done that yet

I agree people arent jumping at the chance to fight these guys....in Rigo's case the ducking has reached monumental proportions...at least he is active again
        Considering Rigo saw Donaire do the same thing to him that Martinez/Cotto/Now Alvarez are doing to Golovkin...I'd love to see Rigo fight actual competition though and it's not likely to happen at his division unless he gets a benefactor with deep pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Considering Rigo saw Donaire do the same thing to him that Martinez/Cotto/Now Alvarez are doing to Golovkin...I'd love to see Rigo fight actual competition though and it's not likely to happen at his division unless he gets a benefactor with deep pockets.
          he may have to move up....the only fighter who'd trouble him at 126 is LOMA

Comment

RiGOAT....

Comment

Both get KTFO.

Styles make fights, and Rigo has pop at 122. Frampton is going to get KTFO.

WAR RIGO glad he is keeping active. Time to get his belt back.

Comment

Son of a b*tch looks like my grandpa. Dark as hell. No raciss.

Comment

I won't believe any of this talk until the winner signs to fight Rigo. Even then, they'll be shamed into signing. Sad state of affairs for the "sport."

Comment

Rigo bout to get robbed one of these days. And when he does, no one will care.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      Rigo bout to get robbed one of these days. And when he does, no one will care.
                      True statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X