Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANNED!!!... when did it happen???...Lets do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miamike View Post
    Funny but sheep like you defend terrorists and pretend you are defending Islam. If you weren't a radical and just a peaceful muslim wouldn't you work more at separating the too rather than pointing out that they are together.
    The kid don't even know anything about history FFS. He's more likely a sleeper cell that sleep too long......

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2015 (listed: 362)
      List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2014 (listed: 624)
      List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2013 (listed: 337)
      List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2012 (listed: 602)
      List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2011 (listed: 166)
      List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2010 (listed: 287)
      List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2009 (listed: 63)
      List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States prior to 2009 (listed: 220)

There you go..don't get angry and offensive..truth hurts I know but like I said your ignorance is stronger than your willingness to find out the truth.
      Did the Police cut their heads off while their familes watched then kill the older women in their family while raping the younger ones before selling them off to be slaves?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Did the Police cut their heads off while their familes watched then kill the older women in their family while raping the younger ones before selling them off to be slaves?
        Hey now!!! Don't give the pohlice the idea. They might convert and we all will suffer.

Comment

i think you guys made Bozz behead himself

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            He's scattered in pieces amongst the remains of a detonated vest.

Comment

allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZlbolRAv4

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-3096012.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmllJEalols

But doesn't matter what I show you would it matter? As long as it doesn't suit your opinion it's all lies.

This guy is posting 10 minute illuminati videos to try to prove his point. Wow...

Dis da truff right here doe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Nah man, I read this thread and the kid doesn't seem to bright. He probably left this thread thinking he owned everybody.

He needs to read a book and not try to pass 10 minute YouTube videos as credible sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Nah man, I read this thread and the kid doesn't seem to bright. He probably left this thread thinking he owned everybody.

He needs to read a book and not try to pass 10 minute YouTube videos as credible sources.

what's sad is those videos are saved on his computer for threads like this

Comment

Working...
                      X