Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is pretty good: http://www.vice.com/read/poster-v12n1

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      Good read man, I just find all this all interesting. Pickin up women shouldn't be complicated but rather fun

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
        Good read man, I just find all this all interesting. Pickin up women shouldn't be complicated but rather fun
        Right. Most of that pick-up artist s hit is pretty terrible. The wear mascara and awkwardly touch every girl you talk to movement.

That article I posted is a different story though...more like real-life observation and a lot of it's dead on from my perspective. Funny as hell too.
        Last edited by Cardinal Buck; 10-06-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

I was involved for a while in the PUA community. There's some really, really good content to be learned.

Cajun, one of the professionals in the community was on the show Keys to the VIP.

Last edited by deliveryman; 10-06-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
            I actually am pretty humble. However, I worked my ass off to go from an injury-prone fatass with 3 knee surgeries and arthritis in high school to a lean, jacked bodybuilding powerlifter (lift like a powerlifter, diet like a bodybuilder). My body is the one thing that I worked extremely hard to achieve, so yeah, I'm pretty ****y when it comes to that, because, well, I deserve to be able to brag about it.
            Nobody deserves to ever brag about anything. If you did it for yourself to begin with, you wouldn't need to brag about it to have others look up to you.

Comment

Some of these PUA's have youtube channel's, showing doing their thing on the street. Like this guy:

Calls his self Sasha Daytime PUA. Apparently some PUA's are weak at night, at parties, but are good during the day. And vice versa.

Comment

Pua is cool but I would hate to be so obsessed with it that all I think about is "Cold reading" or "DHVing" or routines and stuff that i cant just be free and myself with girls. Guys like AFC Adam and Justin Wayne are pretty legit though imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Stuff that should come naturally to men but doesn't since we live in a feminized pu$$y society where we allow women to hold us ransom just for having a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                    Nobody deserves to ever brag about anything. If you did it for yourself to begin with, you wouldn't need to brag about it to have others look up to you.
                    Well, to be fair, I usually "brag" in RESPONSE to people talking **** about me and my injuries. Family, friends, teachers, surgeons telling me I should quit football, I can't do it, I'm too injury-prone, etc.

Pisses me the **** off when people "hate" on me and tell me what I can and can't do. They have no idea how much work I had to put in and how much pain I had to go through to get to where I am right now.

I only know of three people who can truly know the dedication and hard work it takes to come back from so many major injuries: Kris Jenkins, Thomas Davis, and Stacy Heap.

Comment

Working...
                    X