No announcement yet.

Holy Crap it's another MMA thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    You mean being looked at as a corrupt version of the WWE where you have p4p fighters who can't box for **** and never take the hard fights because THEY DECIDE WHO THEY FIGHT (how convenient!) and retire as ATG without ever beating a real proved champion? If MMA was like boxing Randy Couture would still be undefeated, Chuck Liddell would have never being KTFO and when Rashad Evans took Forrest to the ground last night after being losing the fight to Griffin's excellent kick-boxing skills a crooked ref would have found a way to make them stand up and Forrest would have gotten a decision thus weakening the sport. The day MMA becomes that i will also quit supporting it like i did boxing.

then why the hell are you on a boxing forum. shouldn't you be on a gay grappling forum

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      You mean being looked at as a corrupt version of the WWE where you have p4p fighters who can't box for **** and never take the hard fights because THEY DECIDE WHO THEY FIGHT (how convenient!) and retire as ATG without ever beating a real proved champion? If MMA was like boxing Randy Couture would still be undefeated, Chuck Liddell would have never being KTFO and when Rashad Evans took Forrest to the ground last night after being losing the fight to Griffin's excellent kick-boxing skills a crooked ref would have found a way to make them stand up and Forrest would have gotten a decision thus weakening the sport. The day MMA becomes that i will also quit supporting it like i did boxing.
      So is this an attack on floyd mayweather? cuz i really hate when hater tries to call it as they see, but just look stupid in the end because they dont know WTF THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT
      Last edited by a-raines21; 12-28-2008, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        OK it was fathergll not you. But there again my question is if MMA is more like a street fight, why is that considered a positive?
        Which is why I see it as something entirely different from boxing. Boxing is about chess whereas MMA is like checkers.

If the chess pieces could go anywhere they wanted to without inhibition, it would ruin it's appeal. Checkers can go anywhere it wants to and as such, is more of a crap shoot than a game of strategy.

Comment

Working...
        X