Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams is kinda getting exposed again!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams is kinda getting exposed again!!

Old little Phillips is hitting him with some good leather.

Exposed? WTF, was he any good in first place. Always has been and always will be an average boxer.

Comment

He's winning a shutout so far, and none of those punches have even made him flinch. And one thing no one has said about Williams is that he is slick. He gets hit plenty in every fight

Comment

4-0 and using body shots how is that exposed

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
          Exposed? WTF, was he any good in first place. Always has been and always will be an average boxer.
          And that average boxer beat Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
            Average fighter that beat Margarito...I guess that means Margarito is below average.

Comment

some posters are getting exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                4-0 and using body shots how is that exposed
                He is right on some level: Williams still has those flaws that should have been corrected by now. He's still gets sloppy; doesn't use his jab enough to make it easier; and his defense isn't good. He should really be using the jab and the straight right as his first two weapons. But damn, he does have a good chin. The Two head-butts I thought were hard enough to hurt a fighter, especially the one that came right up smack on his chin. And he's been taking flush shots and continues to stand his ground. That will eventually catch up to him.

I would like to know if it is his trainer that isn't doing his job or is it Paul just not being able to get any better.

Comment

I just was kinda referring to all his advantages...i.e(82" reach) he gets hit a lot especially seeing that Verno is 12 years older than him. There will be another person out there that will have the power, defense and counter punching that will absolutely put him on his ass.

Comment

Williams wins by TKO. Looks like the thread starter got exposed...

Comment

Working...
                    X