No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham, Ward, Johnson, Froch Predict Bute-Magee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham, Ward, Johnson, Froch Predict Bute-Magee

NEW YORK – It’s no secret that the last man standing once the final bell sounds ending the SHOWTIME® Super Six World Boxing Classic could very likely be looking at a matchup with one of boxing’s most exciting fighters, Montreal’s immensely popular and undefeated Lucian Bute.

[Click Here To Read More]

What's there to predict?

But, well, actually none of those listed predicted the outcome, so what's up with the article title?

Comment

Wow! Andre Ward is one arrogant ****!

The time it takes him to say no comment is nigh on the same as him saying "I think Bute/Magee will win".

What a totally classless person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
        What's there to predict?

But, well, actually none of those listed predicted the outcome, so what's up with the article title?
        Completely agree with you...its not a prediction at all...they just praised Bute..Andre sucks lol

Comment

Magee by devastating body shot KO in the upset of the year :-)

well he's got a better chance than McCloskey of winning a world title for N.Ireland anyway so i may as well back him.

Comment

i disagree guys... Andre Ward has more class than most of the guys that climb between the ropes... although i think he should have made some comment... i guess only a **** knows a **** when he sees one...

Comment

Carl Froch, what a comedy act he is...

that living punching bag dares to call Bute a ''decent fighter''

I wonder what is so decent in Froch : Dirrell embarrassed him, Taylor embarrassed him for 10 rounds, and even Brian Magee, Bute's next opponent, was landing his left hand AT WILL RIGHT IN HIS ****ING MOUTH

again, what a comedy act

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                Magee by devastating body shot KO in the upset of the year :-)

well he's got a better chance than McCloskey of winning a world title for N.Ireland anyway so i may as well back him.
                yeah, you may as well back him now that he has spent more than a year as your avatar

Comment

Calling Froch a comedy act? Look at his resume and compare it to Ward or Butes resume..tell me what the difference is.
                  I really hope for Bute's sake that Magee sparks him because hes only going to get embarrassed when he finally steps up and fights the top dogs.

Comment

Froch is better than you think and consistently underated.

Comment

Working...
                    X