Collapse
No announcement yet.

I caught a big fish, fellas! I interviewed Showtime Shawn Porter! Check it out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I caught a big fish, fellas! I interviewed Showtime Shawn Porter! Check it out

WAR PORTER!

That's cool, I actually got Mr. T to talk about Cotto:

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      That's cool, I actually got Mr. T to talk about Cotto:

Lmao!!!!!!

Comment

That's cool. I'm rooting for Porter so much in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          hey let the best man win. the important thing is the struggling state of ohio wins because of all the revenue they will receive. this is just really great philanthropy by haymon and pbc. i take back everything bad I said about them. Giving back to the community like this and helping the people in a time of need. wow what courage. possible nobel prize on the horizon for mr. haymon? a little birdie tells me yes

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I'm rooting for Porter because I'm a fan of his and have been for awhile (not just saying that because I interviewed him lol).

Plus, stylistically I think this match up favors Porter

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              hey let the best man win. the important thing is the struggling state of ohio wins because of all the revenue they will receive. this is just really great philanthropy by haymon and pbc. i take back everything bad I said about them. Giving back to the community like this and helping the people in a time of need. wow what courage. possible nobel prize on the horizon for mr. haymon? a little birdie tells me yes
              Lmao the sarcasm is strong in this post!

Comment

Very nice Frankie, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hearing his side about the Thurman fight is exactly, and I mean exactly, what Thurman said about Devon Alexander last year, that he knew it was a possibility but never heard a word about it.

I'm not a "It's all Haymon's fault" person, but in some cases it's clear he doesn't want to put his fighters into certain matchups yet, and this is a clear case, just like Thurman/Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    Very nice Frankie, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing.
                    Thanks brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X