Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This Photo Of Miguel Cotto And His Wife

Cotto's wife: "Fight Canelo or GGG or I'm exposing you and your boyfriend."

Cotto:

They're probably talking about the crazy amount of sex they're gonna have after Cotto knocks Canelo out. Probably do it on top of a Mexican flag too.

Comment

For $50 she will blow you in the men's room.

Comment

These boards have been getting fuller and fuller with 13 year old children who make stupid posts and threads. Good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          These boards have been getting fuller and fuller with 13 year old children who make stupid posts and threads. Good lord.
          No question. It's threads like this and back and forth Insults between Pacquiao and Mayweather fans In other threads. Not to many knowledgeable boxing fans that actually want to discuss boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post

Cotto's wife: "Fight Canelo or GGG or I'm exposing you and your boyfriend."

Cotto:

"We better have sex tonight or ill fck your fat boyfriend"

Comment

Post a pic of ulises Solis banging canelos girl

Comment

Oh look it's fa99ot ass GOL. Basement dwelling Mexican 40 yo who lives vicariously through his nations fighters. Probably weighs 300 lbs eating tortillas every day. Hijo de puta. No me respondiste lo otros dias me imagino que nasiste aqui y no te gusta hablar español en publico. Jaja eres un hombre de mentalidad pequeña.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Oh look it's fa99ot ass GOL. Basement dwelling Mexican 40 yo who lives vicariously through his nations fighters. Probably weighs 300 lbs eating tortillas every day. Hijo de puta. No me respondiste lo otros dias me imagino que nasiste aqui y no te gusta hablar español en publico. Jaja eres un hombre de mentalidad pequeña.

Comment

Working...
                    X