No announcement yet.

Lol look at this weirdo who calls himself Sifu talking to Gabe Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    LOL crazy ass fool, another one of those guys who watches too many kung fu movies and believes those moves work in a real fight. He just said his name was Sifu lol.

This white boy is delusional hahaah. I have to admit Elie made me laugh here when he said usually guys who do this are high on something.

It's obvious that he should be 42-0 in boxing because he doesn't feel any pain when he punches.

Comment

I like how gabe is just chilling out. He's not dissing the guy in front of him he's just sitting back and listening to what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
        It's obvious that he should be 42-0 in boxing because he doesn't feel any pain when he punches.
        maybe in his own mind

Comment

Those wing chun gung fu stuff was just for dancing to empress and put on a show like a stage choreography for the emperor.

Boxing, Pankration, catch wrestling which including submissions and chokes were the real martial arts.

This is probably how sifu is a delusional weirdo who thought he has magical chi power like this old karate master, this guy is delusional but i blame is students for leading him on and making him believe he can really beat people up or manipulate them without touching them lol, the mma fighter even went easy on the poor delusional karate master man

sigh here we go again...NO! Wing Chun is not a dance Jesus!! Why is everythng so black and white? this guy "Sifu" is a young handsome kid trying to get attention....It does not mean that every kung fu practicioner says his name is "teacher", does extreme hand conditioning and seeks attention.

Wing CHun is a Southern based system. It has some decent stuff, there are guys who can drop you in a second....BUT Wing Chun does not work with gloves. The fist has to be bare the connections bone to bone, i.e. there is not really soft tissue striking so much either.

Naturally if a wing chun guy puts on gloves he won't do so well...It does not mean it is not effective. The biggest problem these guys have is not boxers...a really good wing chun guy, in a street fight gets to target first...it is against grapplers because wing chun needs to operate at a specific distance. The footwork is very basic in Wing chun which puts one at a disadvantage against grapplers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
            Things like jiu jitsu, aikido and judo are legit and practical martial arts that can overpower people very easily. Wing chun is not. People are saying that if they concentrate their chi then they can kill you with a heart shot. Or like I said above their left jolt is more powerful than a jab so if must be better. Even though they completely neglect the purpose of a jab.
            What people who are legitimate Wing CHun people say this? No they don't! heres a little tidbit from someone who trained in the same areas in 'SAn Francisco's Chinatown among others...Most of the wing chun people who present a public face are not very good, the real guys you don't know what they say because: they don't say anything. STOP SPREADING BS PLEASE

Comment

My bad I was speaking about Wushu not wing chun the stuff Jet Li did this is garbage its awesome to watch but its performance art only

WU SHU

Pure government hype. After the cultural revolution in China many of the best boxers went to Taiwan. After the scumsuckers found that martial arts was useful (after disowning them) they got a few public average martial arts to create a totally sterile, safe, athletic based system that was govenment approved. Wu shu is like ice skating basically. It is about as martial as Gandi. To this day most of the decent Chinese martial artists are in Taiwan because they were kicked out of the country.

Comment

LOL crazy ass fool, another one of those guys who watches too many kung fu movies and believes those moves work in a real fight. He just said his name was Sifu lol.

This white boy is delusional hahaah. I have to admit Elie made me laugh here when he said usually guys who do this are high on something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
                  I like how gabe is just chilling out. He's not dissing the guy in front of him he's just sitting back and listening to what he says.
                  thats how real dude handles situation no reason to clown the man or anything he trying to diss you or anything you know let him be him.

anyone noticed that white girl in the back, she seemed pretty sexy and look like she was rolling with the hippie.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    dude's hands are not going to work when he's an old man.
                    Actually to be brutally honest....As much as the young man needs a true Sifu to sit him down....physically if necessary...His hands are conditioned well and here is why. His actual hand muscles are very strong. When he makes a fist, his joints are not distended, his fingers not broken up. The calous is on the knuckle end and the hand still flexible. He did the conditioning properly. Somebody showed him correctly and he took time to do it.

What you often see is people with otherwise fat, or weak hands, and distended knuckles....those are the people who will get arthritis. Or people like me, who broke every finger, or distended the fingers many times out of socket, fighting full contact karate, before wising up and learning at a higher level....My fingers are more crooked than the Bush family. If I didn't do hand conditiong occasionally my hands would feel like they are plugged into a socket

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      thats how real dude handles situation no reason to clown the man or anything he trying to diss you or anything you know let him be him.

anyone noticed that white girl in the back, she seemed pretty sexy and look like she was rolling with the hippie.
                      That is Sifu sister, cant you see the resemblance?

Comment

Working...
                      X