Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Why does this thread have a thumbs up?

War Sheriff Joe!!!
    Agreed and at this point, **** those stupid Mexicanos.

I'll go to war con machete and cut all their heads off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Agreed and at this point, **** those stupid Mexicanos.

I'll go to war con machete and cut all their heads off.
      stfu u dum loser.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
        stfu u dum loser.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=411738

Took me two seconds. You never responded either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

1. **** your threats on innocent Americans.

2. **** your Cartel.

3. Moreless **** you because I have no fear of you, you had better fear me. I'm better suited at just dying outright.

Comment

This thread has convinced me that I'd rather join the man.

Nobody is living in fear of ****. They can't come hurt us without war.

Give me the shield, the cruiser all that and just swear me in.

There's really no point in being stupid about it either. If they're coming to hurt us citizens we're not going to take it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                These guys dont play around. When they want someone dead, it gets done.
                Yeah, sound's like a well thought out plan. Kill a American law enforcement officer, in the name of immigrants, on American soil.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  I seriously doubt it is a credible threat. Drug cartels try very hard to avoid American interference and seeing how there is such a controversy in Arizona, I wouldn't put it past pro SB 1070 citizens/groups to create propoganda to further make it seem like Arizona is in need of this law.
                  I agree 100%

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  Killing a sheriff would be a VERY foolish move by the drug cartel. And I'm well aware of how powerful the mexican cartels are. but they would pay dearly because killing the Sheriff is gonna be considered an attack on America. And that can't be good for the Cartel, no matter how powerful and submerged they may be.
                  Well said.

Gangsters are like aggressive business men, they only care about money. They don't care about anyone but themselves. So I call bull****. Killing that sheriff is bad for their business. I'm sure they don't want the U.S. to interfere in their affairs.

These idiots giving thumbs up to this thread and saying that the drug cartels are finally doing something good should go south of the border and talk to the people there and ask them what's really going on over there.

These drug cartels kill innocent people in Mexico, only dumbasses would think that their doing something positive by killing Sheriff Joe A.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                    These guys dont play around. When they want someone dead, it gets done.
                    Where do I sign up? I could use the extra money. I'll just grab my M24 and pop him from about 800 meters and he will never know what hit him.

Comment

They are really playing with fire i hope they are smart enough not to take this civil war to america

Comment

Working...
                      X