Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Shane Mosley - Interview + Training Footage (Videe)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New] Shane Mosley - Interview + Training Footage (Videe)

Thanks.. I think Mosley can really win this fight.

Comment

I hate his new tat. The tat made me lose a bit respect for him.

Comment

Thanks for psoting, good video

Comment

U know from watching all this footage, listening to this radio and reading these boards....u would think that mosley really had a chance.

It's almost like he hasn't struggled against a mayorga, cotto, or a 1 handed collazo. U would think that floyd hasn't fought nobody and mosley is supposed to be some test. The hatred for floyd really shows and people are real stupid when it comes to floyd fight time!!!

I mean listening to some of this stuff, u would think it's floyd that coming after mosley spot and mosley has been the top dog. These fan boys is crazy!

Comment

Mosley is looking better... Alot better, his shots are straighter and much crisper, he isn't leaving too many openings open and he is showing really good footwork... Wow... Floyd might be fighting the best version of Mosley ever. At first I thought Floyd would be fighting that Mosley who leaves himself open too much at times, but this Mosley is using good footwork and straight crisp shots...

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
              Mosley is looking better... Alot better, his shots are straighter and much crisper, he isn't leaving too many openings open and he is showing really good footwork... Wow... Floyd might be fighting the best version of Mosley ever. At first I thought Floyd would be fighting that Mosley who leaves himself open too much at times, but this Mosley is using good footwork and straight crisp shots...
              I got good word from someone a couple days ago that Mosley looks very sharp in the gym. I am still a little concerned that he may leave it all in the gym but he's a vet. May 1 will be a legendary night.

Comment

Shane is in that "I can show you better than tell you" state of mind!!....thats whats up!!

Comment

Mosley is starting to have me fooled or is he better then he gets credit for? Is Mosley the bigger threat to Floyds throne???.... May 1rst will tell us alot about the fight, no matter who wins. A win over Mayweather puts Mosley on the ATG, a loss will put him on the HOFER list most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Shane is in that "I can show you better than tell you" state of mind!!....thats whats up!!
                    show and prove

not show and tell (ahem floyd)

Comment

Working...
                    X